Call of Duty: Warzone 2
Warzone Pacific March 9 update patch notes: Weapon Perk glitch, Nebula V Bomb, and Vargo 52 issues fixed
Here are the full patch notes for Warzone’s March 9 update which fixes the weapon Perk glitch, issues with Nebula V Bombs and the Vargo 52.
Warzone’s devs Raven Sofware released an update on March 9 that fixes the weapon Perk glitch alongside various issues with the Nebula V Bomb and Vargo 52.
Raven Software addressed a major issue in the March 9 update that allowed players to equip extra Perks to their weapons. The balance has now been restored as Vanguard weapon Perks can no longer be attached to Cold War and Modern Warfare weapons.
In addition, Raven also fixed a few issues related to the devastating Nebula V Bomb and the newly released Vargo 52 Assault Rifle.
Warzone March 9 patch notes
The update primarily focused on fixing major bugs that were impacting the quality of Warzone Pacific Season 2 gameplay.
The extra Perk glitch resulted in a poorly balanced weapon meta with Cold War and Modern Warfare weapons receiving incredible buffs. With this issue now a thing of the past, the focus should once again shift to Vanguard weapons and the dominant Vargo 52.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to retain Weapon Perks from a previous Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing the Vargo 52 (BOCW) to not refill ammunition after reloading.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nebula V Bomb to prevent the use of other elements including Killstreaks, Vehicles, and Equipment.
- Fixed an issue causing deployment of the Nebula V Bomb to be interrupted if another Player started to deploy one as well.
- Fixed an issue causing visual overexposure while using the Krewe Leader Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing Halima’s Operator Unlock requirements to not display correctly.
For more Warzone, you can check out NICKMERCS & TimTheTatman explain how to make Warzone 2’s map perfect.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credit: Activision
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.