Call of Duty: Warzone 2
Warzone Pacific July 7 patch notes: NZ-41 and H4 Blixen nerfs, Caldera & Fortune’s Keep bug fixes
Here are the full patch notes for Warzone Pacific’s July 7 update that nerfed the NZ-41 and fixed bugs across Caldera and Fortune’s Keep.
Warzone devs Raven Software released an update on July 7 that nerfed the NZ-41 and H4 Blixen again and brought bug fixes to Fortune’s Keep and Caldera.
Warzone’s NZ-41 became the most popular Assault Rifle back in Season 3 Reloaded and nerfs throughout Season 4 haven’t affected its popularity. However, changes made in Warzone’s July 7 update could have nerfed the weapon for good.
Here are the full patch notes for Warzone Pacific’s July 7 update that nerfs the NZ-41 and H4 Blixen SMG, and also brings bug fixes to both Caldera and Fortune’s Keep.
NZ-41 and H4 Blixen nerfed in Warzone July 7 update
Warzone’s July 7 update has added more recoil to the NZ-41, nerfing its most powerful attribute. The devs nerfed its recoil recovery by 20%, meaning that there will be more bounce between each shot as it takes longer to center. The 40 Round Klauser mags will have more recoil from now on too.
The H4 Blixen has been one of Warzone’s best SMGs ever since its arrival, and it will now deal lower damage to the torso. While this change doesn’t sound significant, it should bring its TTK more in line with the other SMGs.
Caldera Plunder players will also be delighted to know that they should no longer spawn over Village when fighting at Storage Town.
Warzone July 7 update patch notes
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune’s Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pay Respects Challenge to summon more Zombies than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cash Extraction Public Event mercenary AI to tunnel vision Trophy Systems.
- Fixed another issue causing the out-of-bounds audio and visual warning on Fortune’s Keep to remain stuck on screen during the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the Plunder mode causing Players eliminated in Storage Town to respawn over Village.
- Fixed an issue causing Tac Map icons to overlap with POI names.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Kali Sticks (MW) Blueprint variants to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed visual and audio issues caused by Fighter Plane bullet impacts/explosions.
» Assault Rifles «
- Recoil Recovery decreased by 20%
Recoil Recovery is the speed in which the screen attempts to return to center after firing each shot. The result of this change is a noticeable difference in recoil intensity for the NZ-41 (VG) and was originally intended to be paired with the last update to the Weapon’s recoil.
- 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags
- Recoil Control Penalty now increased to -10%
» Submachine Guns «
H4 Blixen (VG)
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.0, down from 1.1
For more Warzone, be sure to check out a way to level up weapons extremely fast in Vanguard Zombies’ Shi No Numa.
SOURCE: Raven Software
Image Credit: Activision
How to play Modern Warfare 2 on Steam Deck
Those with a Steam Deck may be wondering if Modern Warfare 2 is available on the system now that Call...
What is Recall ability in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
Recall is a brand-new feature in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, so let's go over what it...
Is Himmelmatt Expo in Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play?
Modern Warfare 2 players are desperate to see Fortress Control removed from Ranked Play and CDL, so could Himmelmatt Expo...