Call of Duty: Warzone 2
Warzone October 18 update patch notes: Grav buff, Iron Trials private matches & more
Raven Software has officially rolled out the Warzone October 18 update patch notes, and we have everything you need to know covered.
The Warzone October 18 update patch notes have some exciting changes in them for the fan-favorite Call of Duty battle royale, and we have everything you need to know covered.
Season 6 has been an exciting time for Call of Duty: Warzone, as significant map changes and the upcoming arrival of The Haunting event that includes Ghostface and Donnie Darko skins have brought plenty of action to the battle royale.
That has not stopped Raven Software from continuing to work on updates for the game. The latest one is the Warzone October 18 update patch notes that provide a buff for the Grav Assault Rifle and Iron Trials ’84 settings in private matches.
You can find everything you need to know about the Warzone October 18 update patch notes below:
Warzone October 18 update patch notes
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- We intend to increase this limit to 150 Players at a later date
» Assault Rifles «
- Grav (BOCW)
- Recoil decreased
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not appear highlighted when pinged on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not spawn in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to be removed from matches by being incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) to not unlock as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Start Looking For Party” option to kick Players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission to not progress.
- Fixed an issue causing XP gain for Vanguard Weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s name would appear misaligned in the end-of-match Exfil cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge incorrectly referenced Challenges from a past event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause the camera to become misaligned when firing the Weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island allowing Players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed various UI issues while browsing with the Battle Pass menu.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credits: Activision
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.