Call of Duty: Warzone 2
Warzone November 3 update patch notes: playlist updates & bug fixes
New Warzone November 3 update brings new playlists, bug fixes, and more updates as Season 6 continues ahead of Warzone Pacific.
The Warzone November 3 update patch notes will go live soon, and they include some updates for the Call of Duty battle royale, and we have everything you need to know covered.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 6 launched in early October, and it’s the final Warzone x Black Ops Cold War season ahead of Vanguard’s launch.
Raven Software is working on improving the game with the Warzone November 3 update patch briniging the latest set of changes for the Call of Duty battle royale.
Here is everything you need to know about the Warzone November 3 update patch notes.
New Warzone Trello Board
As of now, we will be using a new Warzone-only Trello board to aid us in our endeavor to improve the quality of our communication with you, our community! We hope that this board, alongside our continued Twitter updates, will keep you all as informed as possible on a number of items both in and out of the game.
The type of information you can expect to find on this new board includes:
- Links to Patch Notes
- Playlist updates
- Schedules for Limited-Time Events/Modes, Double XP Weekends, and more
- The top tracked Live Issues in Warzone
- A history of past Playlists, Events, and Resolved Issues
Check out the new board here: https://trello.com/b/ZgSjnGba/warzone
Thank you to our friends at Treyarch for the shared real estate over the past year.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
SOURCE: Raven Software
How to play Warzone 2 on Steam Deck
For those looking to enjoy Call of Duty: Warzone 2 on a Steam Deck, here's our guide on how to...
Every confirmed map in Counter-Strike 2: Map changes explained
Competitive maps are the lifeblood of CSGO, so here is every confirmed map that awaits in Counter-Strike 2 so far.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift codes: How to get free March 2023 rewards
Here's how to claim Mystery Gift codes in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet to receive free rewards that are up for...