Raven Software is releasing a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone on all platforms on December 18.
In a series of tweets, the studio has shared the patch notes. The biggest update is that XP tokens from Modern Warfare can now be used again in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Warzone Dec 18 Patch Notes
- Enabled use of previously earned Modern Warfare / Warzone XP tokens (see thread for details)
- Legacy tokens earned in MW before S1 will be usable in MW multi and WZ
- All tokens earned in S1 and onwards are usable in BOCW and WZ (but not MW multi)
- Total number of legacy + new tokens visible in MW/WZ (legacy consumed first)
- Legacy tokens are not visible in BOCW
- Selecting “Randomize All” option for emblems should work as intended
- Seasonal Progression Challenges will now show correct preview images
- Hid a base Weapon Challenge that should not have been available yet
- Fixed some issues when redeeming Store bundles
- Various weapon adjustments
It’s not clear yet what the “various weapon adjustments” are in the Warzone update. Raven has not provided any further information about the said changes. However, fans have noticed that the Damage Range of the Agency Suppressor has been increased for Black Ops Cold War weapons in Warzone.
The studio recently also disabled attack helicopters in Warzone, across both maps, due to an invisible player glitch that was occurring in the mode. There is no ETA yet for when the Attack Helicopters will return.
Warzone 2 players disappointed with pointless DMZ grind
Warzone 2 players are expressing disappointment with the insured slot system in DMZ, feeling as though it's not worth the...
This Warzone 2 AR is Season 1’s easiest weapon to use
A top Modern Warfare 2 AR is emerging as a powerful Warzone 2 Season 1 option and it’s deemed the...
Are Warzone Caldera servers down? Warzone current server status update
Are the Warzone Caldera servers down? If you're wondering, we have the current server status covered for you.