The Haunting event is now live in the worlds of Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, and here is how you can complete all of the challenges to earn some exciting rewards for your collections.
This Halloween-themed event has brought the ability for players to unlock the new LAPA SMG and enjoy the adrenaline-fueled action of the new Ghosts of Verdansk game mode, while also being able to acquire the highly anticipated Ghostface and Donnie Darko skins.
One of the main features of The Haunting event in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War is the set of challenges players can complete to earn rewards, so here is everything you need to know about The Haunting event challenges and rewards.
The Haunting Event challenges and rewards
There are nine The Haunting event challenges that players can either complete in Call of Duty: Warzone or Black Ops Cold War with each game having its own set of unique The Haunting event challenges that provide players with specific rewards for completing.
You can find all of The Haunting event challenges and their rewards in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War below:
Warzone challenges and rewards
- Play 5 matches in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Fire Slick M82 blueprint
- Earn a Top 10 final placement with your Squad in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist 3 times – Frightening Watch
- Eliminate 10 enemy Ghosts in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Respirator weapon charm
- Eliminate 10 enemy Humans while playing as your Operator in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Final Summons animated emblem
- Eliminate 5 enemy Humans while playing as a Ghost in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Bloody Knife reticle
- As a Ghost, redeploy as your Operator by collecting 3 souls or performing a Finishing Move on a standing, crouching, or prone Human enemy – Muderous Mime sticker
- Use 3 Scared Ground locations to reduce your Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Underworld calling card
- Answer 3 phones in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Prophecy sticker
- Experience 3 Hallucinations while you have a full Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdnask playlist – Tentacle weapon charm
Black Ops Cold War challenges and rewards
- Play and complete 5 matches in Multiplayer or Zombies The Haunting event playlists – Blasting Lantern blueprint
- Get 200 Multiplayer eliminations in the Nuketown Halloween 24/7 playlist or smash pumpkin heads in Zombies – Trick-or-Treat watch
- Finish Top 3 in Scream Deathmatch or successfully exfil in Hallow’s Eve Outbreak – Magic Broom weapon charm
- Get 30 Multiplayer eliminations in Infected or eliminate Special or Elite enemies in Zombies – Jack-O animated emblem
- Get 10 Melee Weapon kills in Multiplayer or earn Butcher medals in Zombies (5 rapid melee kills) – Spiderweb reticle
- Open 5 Scare Packages in Multiplayer or Zombies – Slash-O-Lantern sticker
- Get 50 Eliminations while using the Ghost perk in Multiplayer or kill enemies while cloaked in the Aether Shroud in Zombies – Jack’s Revenge animated calling card
- Get 3 Multiplayer kills with dying 3 times or earn Carnage medals in Zombies (10 rapid kills) – Keystone Capers arcade game
- Get 5 Multiplayer kills with fire damage or earn fire damage multi-kill medals in Zombies – Molar weapon charm
There is no doubt that plenty of Warzone and Black Ops Cold War players will be working to complete all of The Haunting event challenges and add all of these rewards to their inventories for future battles in the popular Call of Duty games.
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
Warzone 2 Birdeye Perk removed for balancing ahead of Season 2
Warzone 2's Birdseye Perk has been removed from the game, as the devs state that it needs to be balance...
Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 January 30 update patch notes: Crash fixes, improvements, more
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 have received a brand-new update for January 30, here's all of the patch notes.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo is rumored to hit FIFA 23 and bring the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...