Warzone 2’s DMZ mode now includes the Building 21 area, and players who master the new location can come away with several unique rewards. Here are all of Building 21’s rewards including the Silver Tox Blueprint, and how to get them.
From the Season 1 Battle Pass to the Atomgrad Raid, Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 are full of free rewards for players to earn. DMZ offers Weapon Blueprints and Operator skins through its various missions and Weapon Cases, and there are even more to earn with Season 1 Reloaded’s Building 21.
Here’s how to get all of the Building 21 rewards in Warzone 2’s DMZ mode, including the unique Silver Tox Blueprint for the Chimera Assault Rifle.
All Building 21 rewards in Warzone 2 DMZ
To get all of Warzone 2‘s Building 21 rewards in DMZ, you’ll need to extract with a Weapon Case six times. You’ll get a reward for each Weapon Case successfully extracted, with the final case offering the Silver Tox Chimera Blueprint.
If you haven’t unlocked the Chimera yet, this will also permanently unlock the weapon.
Here is each Building 21 reward:
- Going Bark Charm
- Weapon Rover Calling Card
- Roar Weapon Sticker
- Company Sniper Emblem
- Camo Cloud Vehicle Skin
- Silver Tox Chimera Weapon Blueprint
How to get Weapon Cases in Building 21 Warzone 2 DMZ
DMZ Building 21 Weapon Cases can be found by opening the Armory Room from the Control Room, and then looting the Weapon Case from the armory safe — here’s everything you need to do:
- Acquire a DRC Building 21 Access Card in Al Mazrah.
- Launch Building 21 from the DMZ menu.
- Once spawned, head to the Server Room on the basement level of Building 21.
- Once the timer hits 11 minutes, find the correct terminal and hold Interact to ‘hack the server’.
- An alert will tell you the Armory Room is open, so head to the top floor of Building 21 to find it.
- Once inside the Armory Room, approach the safe and press Interact to loot it.
- After the safe is open, defend the location until the timer hits 7 minutes.
- The exfil sites will now be marked, so collect the Weapon Case and head there as quickly and safely as possible — you’ll be marked for every player in the lobby so proceed cautiously.
- Call the elevator and defend the location until the timer runs out.
- Repeat this process five more times to collect all of the rewards and earn the Silver Tox Weapon Blueprint.
And that’s everything you’ll have to do to unlock the Silver Tox Weapon Blueprint in DMZ’s Building 21. But, the area isn’t open all of the time, so be sure to check out when it’s next live.
Be sure to check out some of our other Warzone 2 guides as well:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best controller settings for Warzone 2 | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 landing spots | Best FOV settings for Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | Best audio settings for Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | How to get your loadout in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2
Image Credit: Activision
Modern Warfare 2 devs confirm fan-favorite party mode to debut in Season 2
The Call of Duty team finally revealed that Infected is coming to Modern Warfare 2 with the Season 2 update.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo has arrived in FIFA 23 and it brought the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 15 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 15 is in full swing, but which Legends are dominating Season 15 of Respawn's battle royale so...