Vanguard devs Sledgehammer Games have fixed several issues in the April 18 update, including Glide Bombs giving players wallhacks and adding a Search and Destroy bomb timer. Here are Vanguard’s full April 18 patch notes.
But Sledgehammer aren’t leaving the game to gather dust in its final few days, as they’ve released an update on April 18 to tackle some of the game’s major bugs and glitches. Here are the full April 18 patch notes.
Vanguard Glide Bomb wallhack glitch fixed
Through a bizarre glitch, Vanguard’s Glide Bomb killstreak could grant players wallhacks, but this was finally addressed in the April 18 update.
The Glide Bomb highlights all enemies below to make it easier to use, but these indicators would remain once the Glide Bomb was used, essentially giving the player wallhacks. The patch notes revealed that a teammate using the Ball Turret Gunner at the same time would cause the issue, but it should now be fixed.
Vanguard April 18 update patch notes
- Addressed an issue where Operators could be invisible during the MVP Voting phase.
- Search & Destroy
- Bomb timers will now always be shown on the HUD.
- Arms Race
- Improved physics when colliding with a Nebula Crate using the CD12 Transport vehicle.
- Combat Shield (Melee)
- Addressed an issue that caused Operator heads to disappear when using a Combat Shield and Akimbo weapons.
- Glide Bomb (5 Kills)
- Targetting UI elements will no longer persist if a teammate uses a Ball Turret Gunner while the player’s Glide Bomb is active.
User Interface & Experience
- Progression is now accurately displayed on the Rank widget in Multiplayer menus.
- Players can now access the Armory while the cross-platform play option is disabled.
- Operators will now showcase the correct Weapon during the countdown of a Free-for-All match.
- Fixed a crash when resuming the game from an idle state on Xbox consoles.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- The Hard Shell Bundle will now grant the correct item for the Typhoon Weapon Charm.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Halima’s face from properly animating during loot previews.
- Addressed a stability issue where players would be kicked from a match when reviving a player using melee and tactical items only.
- Added stability fixes for crashes that would occur while inspecting the Decimator Shield or Ray Gun. Weapon inspects for both of these items have been enabled.
For more, you can check out the recent news that Vanguard will finally be receiving round-based Zombies maps after Season 3, starting with Shi No Numa.
Source: Sledgehammer Games
Image Credit: Activision
All Warzone 2 DMZ key locations
Here are the exact locations where you can use of all of the DMZ keys scattered across Al Mazrah in...
How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards: January 2023
Here's how you can get the Rampart Apex Legends Prime Gaming skin and bundle during the month of January in...
FIFA 23 TOTY Honourable Mentions revealed: Vinicius Jr, Valverde, Saka, more
FIFA 23 TOTY Honourable Mentions rewards those who just missed out on the Team of the Year squad, so here's...