Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
List of known issues in Black Ops Cold War – Nov. 20
Treyarch is working on fixing some of the major bugs plaguing Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War.
Treyarch have released a full list of all of the known bugs/issues in Black Ops: Cold War.
Unfortunately, in the modern era of gaming, no game releases in a perfect state. Since the release of Black Ops Cold War players have reported bugs they’ve come across while playing the game.
Some of the most common complaints among the community revolve around the party system breaking up players after games and issues around PlayStation controllers disconnecting from the console randomly while playing.
Treyarch is aware of these bugs, along with many others. Here are all the current known issues in Black Ops: Cold War.
Global Known Issues
- PC Crashes & developer errors
- Calling Cards – Reverting to default or previously selected.
- Prestige leveling (After-action reports) – After reaching Prestige 1, the player’s Season Level number in the upper-right corner of the screen displays the correct level, but the level number displayed in the After-Action Report is currently inaccurate.
- Animations (leveling up) – Some visual issues can occur during the level-up sequence.
- Being able to “quick join” a friend that is offline.
- Party System – Party leaders may receive “You left the party” after bringing their party back out to the main menu.
- Chat Whispers – The recipient’s name is missing from the chat box when whispered from the Scoreboard.
- Locked weapon camos and challenges – Weapon camo and Challenge progress may appear locked when resuming from a suspended state. Restart the game to see your correct progress.
- PS4 Controller Disconnecting – Update your PS4’s system software to 8.01 to fix this issue.
Multiplayer Known Issues
- PC: Multiplayer partially installed – The Multiplayer menu currently shows up as “Partially Installed” when the Multiplayer package isn’t installed.
- Splitscreen – Visual Issues
- Dirty Bomb (Team Names) – Team names in the After-Action Report scoreboard are currently incorrect for Fireteam: Dirty Bomb matches.
- Dirty Bomb (HUD Notifications) – In rare cases, “Detonating Dirty Bomb” may stay on the player’s HUD longer than intended.
- Chopper Gunner on Crossroads Strike – Chopper Gunner path on Crossroad Strike takes the player farther outside of the play space than intended.
- Reticles – May appear upside down on next-gen consoles.
Zombies Known Issues
- Combat Record – Elite Eliminations
- Splitscreen – Unavailable
- Aether Shroud Tier 3 – May place players under the floor
- Combat Record – Packed Kills
- Onslaught – Players may crash when picking up perks
Source: Treyarch Trello
Last Update – 11/20/20
Best Chimera loadout for Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded
Here are all of the attachments, Perks, and Equipment you need to build the best Chimera loadout in Warzone 2...
Best Fortnite toys in 2023: Plushies, NERF guns, figurines & more
From the Anime Legends skin pack to the Zero War comics, these are the best Fortnite toys and gifts you...
FIFA 23 Fantasy FUT upgrade tracker
The Fantasy FUT promo brought live cards to Ultimate Team and our upgrade tracker will make it easy to follow...