The Finals March 17 update patch notes: Buffs & nerfs, Diamond rank added, more
For those wondering what The Finals March 17 update has in store for the FPS, here are the full patch notes.
The Finals has received a new update on March 17, bringing a variety of fixes and balance changes for players. Here are The Finals 0.4 patch notes.
The Finals beta has taken the FPS community by storm, as lucky players continue to enjoy the closed beta until March 21.
The devs at Embark Studio have been hard at work, getting patches out extremely often to make sure The Finals is in tip-top condition for the players to have fun. Now, March 17 has brought yet another update for the free-to-play game, bringing a bunch of balance changes and fixes.
For those interested, here are the full patch notes for The Finals March 17 update.
New Diamond League in The Finals ranked
As of the March 17 patch, The Finals players can now progress into a new max rank, Diamond League. This means that those who were Gold rank in the Tournament mode can now progress into the Diamond League rank, giving players another step to the grind.
The Finals March 17 0.4 patch notes
Fixes and Updates
- Fixed an issue where manual action reloads would sometimes not trigger
- Tweaked ranges for various Foley sound effects
- Tweaked relevancy of indoor ambience
- Updated various clothing sounds
- Added progress sound for getting revived by a teammate
- Fixed an issue where some characters would appear without clothing
- Fixed an issue where characters would become permanently invisible
- Improved response time when picking up items
- Improved interactions with vertical ziplines to make them easier to use
- Removed camera shake from Cashout Stations
- Made crane ziplines indestructible
- Added Diamond League to the ranking system
- Fixed an issue with teams not highlighting correctly on the tournament pyramid
- Fixed an issue where squad loadouts would not change during drafting
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Invite to Party’ button would show for the party leader even when the party was full
- Fixed an issue hindering Report a Player from recent players screen
- Tuned various muzzle flash effects
- Reduced team wipe respawn times from 25 seconds to 20 seconds
- Added new audio when in use, including volume adjustments based on movement speed and new exit and entry audio
- Increased the max duration from 10 seconds to 12 seconds
- Fixed an issue where dash sound effects would not play
- Reduced Heavy health from 350 to 325
- Reduced radius by 25%
- Increased friction and reduced bounce to make Dome Shields easier to place
- Removed the ability to pick them up
- Fixed an issue where theys could knock over or push Cashout Stations and Vaults
- Reduced the health given by 50%
- Fixed an issue where spectator cameras could detonate mines
- Increased Mine environmental damage from 550 to 1025
- Increased Oil Barrel environmental damage from 550 to 2050
- Fixed an issue where the crosshair of the sniper scope could twitch
- Increased AKM magazine size from 30 to 36
- Reduced Flamethrower reload time from 4 seconds to 3.5 seconds
- Increased LH1 magazine size from 10 to 20
M32 Grenade Launcher
- Reduced M32 reload time from 3.5 seconds to 3.1 seconds
- Reduced M60 reload time from 4 seconds to 3.5 seconds
- Increased magazine size from 32 to 40
Pump-action Grenade Launcher
- Reduced Pump-action manual action reload duration by 20%
- Decreased bullet dispersion size
- Increased Riot Shield damage from 60 to 68
- Decreased bullet dispersion size
- Increased Sledgehammer damage from 130 to 145
- Increased Sledgehammer environmental damage from 550 to 685
- Increased Sword damage from 45 to 74
- Increased V9S magazine size from 18 to 24
For more, make sure you also check out what Dr Disrespect believes the game needs for it to be successful and if The Finals is crossplay.
Image credit: Embark Studios
Pokemon Go devs nerf Remote Raid Passes with new prices & limitations
Remote Raid Passes are getting a price raise and new limitations in Pokemon Go, and here's everything you need to...
FIFA 23 custom tactics guide: Best formations & player instructions
Here's a guide to the best FIFA 23 custom tactics and formations to implement so you can dominate Ultimate Team.
How to get CDL Major 4 Twitch viewership rewards for Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
Here's how you can get Twitch CDL viewership rewards for the 2023 season and earn cosmetics in Modern Warfare 2...