Best Perks in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – Effects & where to find them
There are many Perks for players to discover in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, but to make your choice easier when it comes to picking them, here are the best ones and where to find them.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has many exciting mechanics and systems that distance the sequel from the previous game and provide players with new experiences.
From a new fast travel system to fighting stances that change combat, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has a lot for players to get to grips with as they progress through the main story. As well as unlocking new Skills, players will also reach a part of the story where they will unlock a Perk Badge.
While you can get more Perk slots through exploration and by purchasing one from Zee the Droid in Pyloon’s Saloon, the default amount of Perks you can have equipped is three.
Players can get these Perks by purchasing them from Zee or through Essence Crystals which you’ll find throughout your playthrough. Perks provide players with a buff, so for those interested in finding and using the best ones, here’s our guide on the best Perks in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and where to find them.
- Five Best Perks in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Five Best Perks in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
There are a total of 25 Perks for players to find in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, but we’ve decided to give you five of the best, as well as their locations so you know exactly where and how to get them.
Here are our picks for the five best Perks in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, in alphabetical order:
- A useful Perk that’s found early on is Equilibrium, as it boosts the damage of your first lightsaber attack after using any Force ability.
- An essential Perk in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, as it allows Cal Kestis to regenerate a third of your maximum health without the need for Stims
- Cal will regenerate a portion of health after every kill in Slow.
- Resilience is another Perk that will increase your survivability as it increase your block meter, meaning you can stop attacks with your block for longer periods.
- This perk means that your attacks will break the enemy’s guard more effectively, making it easier and quicker to defeat them.
Jedi Survivor Equilibrium Perk location
This is a great Perk for those who like to combo Force abilities like Pull with a lightsaber attack, as performing these combinations will do some massive damage and help you take down enemies a lot quicker.
Players can get the Equibilbrium Perk in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor by purchasing it from Zee the Driod at Pyloon’s Saloon on Koboh.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Jedi Survivor Fortification Perk location
You can find the Fortification Perk on your first visit to the Forest Array during the main quest that takes you there:
- After unlocking the Forest Array meditation point, follow the path down until you find a Scout Trooper.
- Turn right from the trooper and go through the gap.
- Once through the gap, jump across the opening, and swing on the poles to keep following the path forward.
- You will eventually reach the end of the path, where the Fortification Perk will be lying on the ground before a cliff.
Jedi Survivor Persistence Perk location
Another great survivability Perk is Persistence, which makes Cal’s Slow ability much more useful. To find this Perk, follow these steps:
- Head to the Chamber of Fortitude on Koboh.
- Fight and defeat the Anoth Estra boss.
- As a reward, you will be able to access the Essence Crystal in the room which provides you with the Persistence Perk.
Jedi Survivor Resilience Perk location
To find the Resilience Perk, follow these steps:
- Head to the Chamber of Duality on Koboh
- After defeating your first High Republic Chamber (Jedi Temple), you will be rewarded with the Perk.
Jedi Survivor Shatter Perk location
Here’s how you can find the Shatter Perk in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor:
- Locate the Sodden Grotto cave on Koboh near the Rambler’s Reach fast travel point.
- Fight the Rancor and you’ll be free to collect the Essence Crystal in the cave which will grant you the Shatter Perk.
For more guides, make sure you check out some of our other pieces on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor:
All Star Wars Jedi: Survivor voice actors | Is Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on PS4 & Xbox One? | Is Star Wars Jedi: Survivor coming to Xbox Game Pass | Star Wars Jedi: Survivor PC requirements | Is the Grand Inquisitor in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor?
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment