Rerolling can help you get your favorite characters in gacha games and Seven Knights 2 is no exception. Here’s how you can restart your in-game journey in Seven Knights 2 and get the most desired characters.
Getting your favorite characters in gacha games like Blue Archive, Genshin Impact, Mythic Heroes, and Seven Knights 2 is as hard as it gets. This is because the resources to summon characters are scarce and you get items based on an RNG system.
However, to tackle the low drop rates, it is common for gacha game players to reset their accounts and reroll until they get the characters they want. You can do the same in Seven Knights 2 and this guide will teach how you how to reroll in the wildly popular role-playing title.
- How to reroll in Seven Knights 2
- How to bind your Seven Knights 2 account
How to reroll in Seven Knights 2
Because Seven Knights 2 doesn’t support rerolling officially, you’ll have to root your device or reroll with an emulator.
Reroll in Seven Knights 2 with a rooted device
To reroll in Seven Knights 2 with a rooted device, follow these steps:
- Launch Seven Knight 2 and by completing tutorials and the story, gain enough Rubies to perform at least 20 pulls.
- Aim to get Legendary characters and if you don’t, reroll.
- With a rooted device, go to Seven Knights 2’s install location and delete the game’s root folders.
- Now, reinstall the game and choose a guest account.
Do note that this method might not work all the time. If you follow the steps mentioned above and the game still logs you in automatically (through the device ID), don’t try it again and switch to another method.
Reroll in Seven Knights 2 with an emulator
To reroll in Seven Knights 2 with an emulator, follow these steps:
- Install a mobile emulator like Bluestacks and use an application like bstweaker to root the emulator.
- With a rooted emulator, you’ll be able to change the device ID.
- Launch Seven Knights 2 and follow the first two steps.
- If you want to reroll, simply change the device ID, reinstall the game, and repeat the process until you’re satisfied with the characters you have.
How to bind your Seven Knights 2 account
Once you’re happy with the characters you’ve rerolled, follow these steps to bind your Seven Knights 2 account:
- Launch Seven Knights 2.
- Head to Settings > Account.
- Under Connect Account, bind your account with Google Play, Facebook, or Email.
Image Credits: Netmarble
Best controller settings for Warzone Caldera
To improve your accuracy and movement in Warzone Caldera, here are the best controller settings to use in the battle...
How long is Hogwarts Legacy? Main story length & time to complete
Hogwarts Legacy is full of magaical activites, but how long will it take to compelte the main story and all...
Apex Legends TDM explained
The Apex Legends Season 16 update will bring TDM to the game, here's our guide on the mode so you...