David Vonderhaar has been very active on Twitter, and has clarified/answered many questions on Black Ops 2.
Here’s the round-up:
- Live streaming specific details are coming soon.
- Black Ops 2 now has Global Stats leaderboards.
- Playlists are no longer level gated.
- They have put four shotguns in MP.
- You can adjust the music volume.
- You cannot have two of the same killstreaks unless one is from care package.
- If you have no secondary, you can pick up a gun and your primary will stay.
- Ballistic knife is returning.
- “[You] Can make and store multiple emblems and then “apply” the one you want. Fan requested feature.”
- Maximum Overtime rounds is 2.
- You can set one of the modes (MP/Zombies/Campaign) to launch on default.
- There are 14 MP Maps on disc (15 if you include Nuketown 2025),
- You do not need a party to enter any League Play games.
- Domination is round based with halftime.
- They have no plans to release Nuketown 2025 to those that did not preorder.
- To put emblems/tag on Weapons, it’s a weapon prestige benefit.
- Combat Recorded stats are in League play.
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1: Every weapon ranked
Modern Warfare 2 brings over 50 weapons, so we've ranked every one from best to worst and counted down the...
How to get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trainers will need to evolve their Bisharp to obtain a Kingambit, so here’s how it’s done.