Warzone May 21 update patch notes: Verdansk, LTM bug fixes, more
Raven Software has announced a new update for Warzone on May 21 that has provided a hotfix for various bugs affecting the battle royale following the Season 3 Reloaded update, and we have the Warzone May 21 update patch notes covered for you.
The Season 3 Reloaded update has officially arrived in the world of Warzone, and it has brought a plethora of new things for players to experience, including the new Rambo and John McClane Operators, weapon buffs, and nerfs and various new points of interest for players to explore.
Unfortunately, some of these new things and other issues lingering in the game have affected the community and its ability to enjoy the first-person shooter recently.
This led to Raven Software applying a new update on May 21, 2021, for Warzone, and you can find all of the patch notes for this new update below:
Warzone May 21 update patch notes
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.
There is no doubt that one of the biggest fixes that came with the May 21 update for Warzone is the fixing of additional map locations in Verdansk ’84 where players could reach out-of-bounds areas.
These out-of-bounds areas have been causing major headaches for players following the arrival of the new map, so it looks as though these issues should not be much trouble going forward.
A couple of noticeable fixes also went live for the new Power Grab Limited-time mode, so players looking to enjoy the explosive action of this game mode will now have to worry about these problems causing them trouble.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credits: Raven Software