Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha weapons, equipment, perks & streaks revealed
The Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha will be available for PlayStation players to experience this weekend, and new information regarding the Alpha’s weapons, equipment, perks, and streaks has been revealed to the community.
The official reveal for Call of Duty: Vanguard opened up the flood gates to information regarding the game being revealed, including the engine it will be running on, a new Warzone map and anti-cheat, Campaign details, Zombies, and more.
While the gameplay premiere for the World War II game showed off an intense Campaign mission to the community, players will be able to experience their first taste of the game’s Multiplayer during the Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha on PlayStation between August 27 and August 29.
Looking to give players a heads up on what they can expect to see in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha, developers Sledgehammer Games provided details on the weapons, equipment, perks, and streaks that will be available for PlayStation players to do battle with on August 26, 2021.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha
Sledgehammer Games did not provide details on what exact weapons will be available for players to use in the Alpha but explained how they would operate.
Weapons will be persistent through matches in the Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha, with ten upgrades for each weapon. Each of these weapon upgrades adds one attachment.
There will be two weapon sets that both include ARs, LMGs, Shotguns, and Pistols. Both weapon sets will rotate between matches.
Players will find that there will be six pieces of equipment available for them to use to dominate their enemies during the Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha.
These pieces of equipment ranging from grenades to mines and can be found below with their official descriptions:
- MK2 Frag Grenade: Cookable Fragmentation Grenade.
- No. 69 Stun Grenade: Slows victim’s movement and aiming.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife that is lethal when thrown at the body or head.
- Gammon Bomb: Impact Grenade.
- MK V Gas Grenade: Explodes on impact with the ground, releasing a lingering cloud of gear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- S-Mine 44: Proximity-triggered explosive.
There is no denying that perks are a cornerstone of the Call of Duty franchise, so players will be happy to see the ones in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha and the advantages they provide below:
- Ghost: Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics.
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition: Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
According to Sledgehammer Games, perks will be persistent through matches, with players able to purchase up to six perks.
The Call of Duty franchise has an extensive history of powerful streaks that can help turn the tide of a battle, and the Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha will be no different.
According to Sledgehammer Games, a total of seven different streaks will be available for players to purchase, and they will activate automatically in the next match after they are purchased.
You can find all of the streaks that will be in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha below:
- Spy Plane: Calls in a spy plane which reveals all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Can’t be shot down. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Flamenaut: Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both lost on death. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Deathmachine: Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- V2 Rocket: Activates instantly, and drops a V2 Rocket, killing all players and ending the match.
- Extra Life: Gain 1 additional life for your team.
- Armor Plate: A single piece of Armor.
- Full Armor: Full set of armor plates.
There is no doubt that there will be plenty of excited PlayStation players throughout the course of the Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha, as they use all of the weapons, equipment, perks, and streaks to achieve victory over their enemies.
For more Call of Duty: Vanguard, check out which Modern Warfare feature may be appearing in the World War II game, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
SOURCE: Sledgehammer Games
Image Credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games