Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 March 2 update patch notes: Bug fixes, AI changes, more
Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 players received an update on March 2 that delivered several bug fixes and AI changes.
A Warzone 2 and MW2 update arrived on March 2 and it delivered several bug fixes as well as minor changes to AI across the battle royale. Let’s take a look at the patch notes below.
Warzone 2 Season 2 delivered plenty of content to the battle royale, including a brand-new Resurgence map to explore. While players have been enjoying Ashika Island for its fast gameplay and close-range gunfights, they can’t help but feel that enemy AI is ruining the map.
Thankfully, the Warzone 2 devs are still looking to improve the state of the game prior to the Season 2 Reloaded update.
On March 2 a Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 update brought several bug fixes and minor changes to the games, so here are the full patch notes.
Warzone 2 devs finally nerf AI
The Warzone 2 devs are taking steps to scale back the difficulty of AI combatants on Ashika Island and Al Mazrah. Players have expressed their frustration with the impossible difficulty of facing AI on either map.
Luckily the devs included various changes to AI in the March 2 update, including the reduction of AI reinforcements during the Data Heist Contract on Ashika Island. On March 1, they also detailed a nerf to enemy DMZ AI.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 March 2 update patch notes
This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing Recent Players list to appear non-responsive after using search
- Fixed various geo/collision issues in Ashika Island
- Fixed an issue where AI combatants were not being damaged by the gas
- Improved quick equip options in the Battle Pass
- Improved general navigation and usability in the Battle Pass
- Fixed an issue impacting visibility of Contract icons on the Tac Map
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from redeploying if they are in Last Stand when Resurgence timer is disabled
- Fixed an issue with the “Death From Above” Mission not tracking properly with teammates
- Improved visibility to Data Heist Contract objectives on Ashika Island
- Reduced scale of AI combatant reinforcements during Data Heist Contract on Ashika Island
- Various performance improvements to DMZ on Ashika Island
- Fixed an exploit allowing Players to retain Loadouts between DMZ matches
- Fixed an exploit allowing duplication of teammate Dog Tags
- Introduced some moderate changes to AI combatant damage that reduce lethality across Al Mazrah and Ashika Island in DMZ.
For more Call of Duty content check out some of our other guides:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Shotguns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Marksman Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Sniper Rifles in Modern Warfare 2
Image Credit: Activision
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...