How to get Zonai Devices in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Zonai Devices allow The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom players to create unique vehicles. If you’re wondering how to get your hands on a Zonai Device then we’ll break down everything that you need to know.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has a ton of features, mechanics, and locations for players to check out. The best way to get around the game’s map is to make use of vehicles as they are faster than going on foot.
Zonai Devices can be used to create vehicles such as cars and airships that will make it easy for you to travel through Hyrule, the Sky Islands, and the Depths. They can also help you in fights when they’re Fused to weapons.
Here’s how to get Zonai Devices in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to get Zonai Devices in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
You can collect portable Zonai Devices after visiting a Sky Island with a Zonai Device Dispenser. These machines allow you to put Zonai Charges into them, converting them into Zonai Devices. Every Dispenser has five options for Zonai Devices.
After you’ve found a Zonai Dispenser, here’s what to do:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Open your inventory.
- Go to the Materials page.
- Select between Zonai Charge or Large Zonai Charge.
- Choose the Hold option and select your desired amount.
- Put them into the Zonai Device Dispenser.
- Collect your Zonai Devices.
How to use Zonai Devices in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
After you’ve acquired a Zonai Device you can use it by holding up the D-pad and then selecting the device that you want to use by pressing X. You can also press Y to sort all of your Zonai Devices in Tears of the Kingdom by type.
Once that’s done, you can Fuse and interact with your Zonai Device. However, it’s worth keeping in mind that once you’ve taken out the Zonai Device, it can’t be put back in its capsule, so you’ll need to decide carefully when you use it.
All Zonai Devices in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
There are a variety of different Zonai Devices that you can use in the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. We’ll break down each one in the game along with what they do.
Here’s every Zonai Device in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Balloon: Rises in the air when filled with hot air.
- Battery: Holds a small amount of energy for Zonai Devices.
- Beam Emitter: Fires a light beam.
- Big Battery: Holds a large amount of energy for Zonai Devices.
- Big Wheel: Wheels can travel over rough terrain.
- Cannon: Fires explosive blasts.
- Cart: Can move over flat surfaces.
- Construct Head: Always faces enemies.
- Fan: Uses a propellor to create wind.
- Flame Emitter: Shoots fire.
- Frost Emitter: Deals ice damage.
- Homing Cart: Automatically goes toward monsters.
- Hover Stone: Defies gravity and hangs in place.
- Hydrant: Sprays water when struck.
- Light: Illuminates to dark areas such as the Depths and caves.
- Mirror: Reflects lights to solve puzzles.
- Plane: A plane that can be controlled from certain spots.
- Portable Pot: Can be used to cook food.
- Rocket: Creates a powerful thrust for shields and aerial vehicles.
- Shock Emitter: Fires a shocking bolt.
- Sled: Lets you sliding over sand and grass.
- Small Wheel: Wheel that is perfect for flat surfaces.
- Spring: Launches Link and objects into the air.
- Stabilizer: Stands upright when struck.
- Stake: Can be placed through surfaces.
- Steering Stick: Can be used to control the direction of vehicles.
- Time Bomb: Triggers a timed explosion that activates other Zonai Devices.
- Wing: Allows Link to ride the wind.
- Zonai Head – Can be attached to another device to automatically target a hostile.
That covers everything that you need to know about Zonai Devices in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
For more The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom content, check out these other guides:
How to pre-order The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | What is Ascend ability in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? | What is Recall ability in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? | What is Ultrahand ability in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? | When is The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom set? | Will weapon durability be in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? | Will you play as Zelda in Tears of the Kingdom? | Will there be DLC for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?