NRG JoeWo is one of the deadliest players to set foot in Verdansk, and here are his Warzone controller and video settings on PC.
JoeWo regularly competes in Warzone tournaments and places pretty high each time. The 23-year-old streamer signed with NRG in February of this year and has dominated in Warzone since. He’s most known for his insane Rebirth Island kill record of 43.
While skill attributes much of JoeWo’s success, it also helps to have the correct settings to maximize a player’s potential. Here are all of JoeWo’s controller and video settings on PC.
Although JoeWo plays on PC, he uses a Scuff controller. Playing on PC allows him to customize his settings more than he could on console.
Because of the difference between PC and console settings, console players won’t be able to replicate the JoeWo Warzone settings perfectly.
However, you can still change the settings that are applicable to get close to how JoeWo plays, although you will definitely need to put in a great deal of practice time to get near the top level that JoeWo plays at regularly that has skyrocketed him to be one of the most talented and popular players for the Call of Duty battle royale.
You can find all of JoeWo’s Warzone settings according to setup.gg, below:
JoeWo Warzone settings
- Field of View: 120.00
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Brightness: 60.00
- Horizontal Heads-Up Display (HUD) Bounds: 100.00
- Vertical Heads-Up Display (HUD) Bounds: 100.00
- Colorblind Type: Tritanopia
- Colorblind Target: Interface
- Mini Map Shape: Square
- Mini Map Rotation: Enabled
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Display Monitor: ASUS TUF VG259QM
- Display Adapter: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Kingpin
- Screen Refresh Rate: 280
- Render Resolution (1920 x 1080): 100
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- Sync Every Frame (V-Sync): Disabled
- Custom Framerate Limit: Unlimited
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled + Boost
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- Texture Resolution: Very Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Low
- Particle Quality: High
- Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Depth of Field: Disabled
- Filmic Strength: 1.00
- World Motion Blur: Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur: Disabled
- Film Grain: 0.00
- Audio Mix: Boost Low
- Master Volume: 65.64
- Music Volume: 0.00
- Dialogue Volume: 100.00
- Effects Volume: 100.00
- Hit Marker Sound Effects: Classic
- Deadzone: 0.06
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 7
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 7
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 0.85
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 0.85
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- Controller Vibration: Disabled
- Aim Assist: Standard
- Scale Aim Assist with FOV: Enabled
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit: Enabled
- Aim Down Sight Behavior: Hold
- Equipment Behavior: Hold
- Use/Reload Behavior: Contextual Tap
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch: Enabled
- Armor Plate Behavior: Apply All
- Slide Behavior: Tap
- Auto Move Forward: Disabled
- Automatic Sprint: Automatic Tactical Sprint
- Vehicle Camera Recenter: Disabled
- Parachute Auto-Deploy: Disabled
Using these settings, JoeWo is one of the deadliest players ever to visit Verdansk and Rebirth Island and will likely continue his stellar play when Call of Duty: Vanguard integrates into Warzone and brings a new map and PC anti-cheat.
Image Credits: Activision / JoeWo via Twitch
Microsoft to bring Call of Duty to Nintendo Switch after agreeing 10-year deal
With Microsoft's merger with Activision Blizzard still in the works, it's been confirmed that Call of Duty will be coming...
How to complete Fortnite Season 1 Week 1 Quests: Every Season 1 challenge
Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1 brings new Quests every week, so here's how to complete each week's set of challenges.
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...