FIFA 23 Team of the Year is your chance to pick out standout players in the world over the last 12 months and reward them with a special Ultimate Team card. So, here are all the details on how to vote for the FIFA 23 TOTY and all 100 nominees.
Promos play a big part in keeping FIFA 23 returning every week, and FUT fans have been well and truly spoilt this season. A new set of special cards have arrived almost weekly, from Ones to Watch in September to the many World Cup promos.
Despite a number of huge content drops, they don’t come much bigger than Team of the Year. This prestigious event celebrates the best of the best by giving players some of the top cards in the entire game, and the best part is – it’s entirely fan-voted.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to vote for FIFA 23 Team of the Year, as well as all 100 TOTY nominees.
How to vote for FIFA 23 TOTY
Players can cast their FIFA 23 TOTY vote by heading to the official EA website, from here they will be able to check out the nominees and select the 11 they think deserve to make the team.
We’ve got a full breakdown of how to vote below:
- Go over to the TOTY page of the FIFA 23 website.
- Check out the nominees and decide who has earned a spot.
- Drag the players you want to vote for into the starting XI in the center of the page.
- When you’re happy with your picks, hit ‘Submit.’
- Keep an eye on the FIFA 23 TOTY to be revealed.
When does FIFA 23 TOTY voting start?
Voting for the FIFA 23 TOTY opened on Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
EA confirmed that players will have seven days to vote before it goes offline the following Tuesday on January 17. Then, the final team will be announced on January 19 before arriving in packs a day later.
FIFA 23 TOTY nominees
There are 100 hundred players in the running for FIFA 23 TOTY, with FUT fans being asked to narrow it down to just 11. The nominees have been selected for their achievements at both club and international level, with the 2022 World Cup also being taken into account.
Check out all of the nominees below:
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid)
- Gregor Kobel (Borussia Dortmund)
- Mike Maignan (AC Milan)
- Alisson (Liverpool)
- Ederson (Manchester City)
- Wojciech Szczęsny (Juventus)
- Kevin Trapp (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Yassine Bounou (Sevilla)
- Hugo Lloris (Spurs)
- Emiliano Martínez (Aston Villa)
- Marcos Acuña (Sevilla)
- Marquinhos (PSG)
- Cristiano Biraghi (Fiorentina)
- João Cancelo (Manchester City)
- Jonathan Clauss (Marseille)
- Thiago Silva (Chelsea)
- Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
- Jeremie Frimpong (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Éder Militão (Real Madrid)
- Rúben Dias (Manchester City)
- Grimaldo (Benfica)
- Achraf Hakimi (PSG)
- Theo Hernández (AC Milan)
- Reece James (Chelsea)
- Kalidou Koulibaly (Chelsea)
- Nicolás Otamendi (Benfica)
- Gleison Bremer (Juventus)
- Niklas Süle (Borussia Dortmund)
- Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan)
- Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United)
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
- Joško Gvardiol (RB Leipzig)
- Jules Koundé (Barcelona)
- Cristian Romero (Spurs)
- Dayot Upamecano (Bayern Munich)
- Nicolò Barella (Inter Milan)
- Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)
- Steven Berghuis (Ajax)
- Marcelo Brozović (Inter Milan)
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Nabil Fekir (Real Betis)
- Seko Fofana (RC Lens)
- Pedri (Barcelona)
- Vincenzo Grifo (SC Freiburg)
- Rodri (Manchester City)
- Daichi Kamada (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich)
- Filip Kostić (Juventus)
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid)
- Merino (Real Sociedad)
- Sergej Milinković-Savić (Lazio)
- Luka Modrić (Real Madrid)
- Martin Ødegaard (Arsenal)
- Parejo (Villarreal)
- Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma)
- Declan Rice (West Ham United)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- Aurélien Tchouaméni (Real Madrid)
- Sandro Tonali (AC Milan)
- Federico Valverde (Real Madrid)
- Casemiro (Manchester United)
- Sofyan Amrabat (Fiorentina)
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Ritsu Doan (SC Freiburg)
- Enzo Fernández (Benfica)
- Ivan Perišić (Spurs)
- Adrian Rabiot (Juventus)
- Iago Aspas (Celta Vigo)
- Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco)
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- Rafael Leão (AC Milan)
- Neymar Jr. (PSG)
- Vinicius Jr. (Real Madrid)
- Ousmane Dembélé (Barcelona)
- João Félix (Atletico Madrid)
- Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Cody Gakpo (Liverpool)
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
- Borja Iglesias (Real Betis)
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
- Harry Kane (Spurs)
- Randal Kolo Muani (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Dejan Kulusevski (Spurs)
- Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona)
- Sadio Mané (Bayern Munich)
- Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan)
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
- Lionel Messi (PSG)
- Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig)
- Darwin Núñez (Liverpool)
- Victor Osimhen (Napoli)
- Mohammed Salah (Liverpool)
- Heung Min Son (Spurs)
- Martin Terrier (Rennes)
- Dušan Vlahović (Juventus)
- Olivier Giroud (AC Milan)
- Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
Now that you know the full list of FIFA 23 TOTY nominees, all that’s left to do is cast your vote and wait for the final squad to be announced.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our TOTY predictions, as well as these other FIFA 23 guides:
Best custom tactics in FIFA 23 | How to get free Twitch Prime Gaming pack in FIFA 23 | Best wingers in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team | Best midfielders in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team | Best strikers in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team | Best goalkeepers in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team | Best defenders in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team
Image credits: EA SPORTS
Can you check your Warzone 2 stats?
Warzone 2 players are wondering if they can check their stats, and our guide will tell you all you need...
FIFA 23 Bundesliga Player of the Month: January POTM nominees
The nominees for FIFA 23’s Bundesliga Player of the Month have been announced and here’s how to vote for the...
Apex Legends Season 16 early patch notes: Legend classes remastered, buffs & nerfs, Nemesis burst AR, more
Here are the Apex Legends Season 16 update patch notes early for those looking for information on the content and...