An arsenal of new weapons is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War in Season 6, with the LAPA being one of them, and here’s everything you need to know to unlock this SMG.
The Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 6 roadmap revealed a great deal of new content arriving in both Call of Duty games soon, such as a new Gulag and weapons like the Grav Assault Rifle, the .410 Ironhide Shotgun, and Battle Axe melee weapon.
One of the other new weapons available for players to acquire in Season 6 will be the LAPA SMG, and we have everything you need to know to unlock the LAPA in Warzone, and Black Ops Cold War covered for you.
How to unlock the LAPA in Warzone and Cold War
Players will have two different ways they can unlock the LAPA in Warzone and Cold War. The LAPA SMG will be available as a reward that players can earn by completing challenges in The Haunting event that began on October 19, 2021.
You can find all of the challenges players can complete to unlock the LAPA in Warzone and Cold War below:
- Play 5 matches in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist
- Earn a Top 10 final placement with your Squad in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist 3 times
- Eliminate 10 enemy Ghosts in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist
- Eliminate 10 enemy Humans while playing as your Operator in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist
- Eliminate 5 enemy Humans while playing as a Ghost in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist
- As a Ghost, redeploy as your Operator by collecting 3 souls or performing a Finishing Move on a standing, crouching, or prone Human enemy
- Use 3 Scared Ground locations to reduce your Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist
- Answer 3 phones in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist
- Experience 3 Hallucinations while you have a full Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdnask playlist
Black Ops Cold War challenges
- Play and complete 5 matches in Multiplayer or Zombies The Haunting event playlists
- Get 200 Multiplayer eliminations in the Nuketown Halloween 24/7 playlist or smash pumpkin heads in Zombies
- Finish Top 3 in Scream Deathmatch or successfully exfil in Hallow’s Eve Outbreak
- Get 30 Multiplayer eliminations in Infected or eliminate Special or Elite enemies in Zombies
- Get 10 Melee Weapon kills in Multiplayer or earn Butcher medals in Zombies (5 rapid melee kills)
- Open 5 Scare Packages in Multiplayer or Zombies
- Get 50 Eliminations while using the Ghost perk in Multiplayer or kill enemies while cloaked in the Aether Shroud in Zombies
- Get 3 Multiplayer kills with dying 3 times or earn Carnage medals in Zombies (10 rapid kills)
- Get 5 Multiplayer kills with fire damage or earn fire damage multi-kill medals in Zombies
How to unlock LAPA Abnormality blueprint
Players who would rather not spend time completing the challenges above can unlock the LAPA in Warzone and Cold War by purchasing the Terrible End bundle in the Call of Duty store.
Purchasing this bundle for 1,200 COD Points will give you access to the LAPA Abnormality blueprint which will allow you to use this new SMG immediately. However, you will still need to unlock the base LAPA in warzone and Cold war to unlock new attachments.
For more Call of Duty besides how to unlock the LAPA in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, check out the best Warzone MW AUG loadout and why Cold war players are calling for the developers to nerf the Marshal Shotgun and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision
Can you check your Warzone 2 stats?
Warzone 2 players are wondering if they can check their stats, and our guide will tell you all you need...
FIFA 23 Bundesliga Player of the Month: January POTM nominees
The nominees for FIFA 23’s Bundesliga Player of the Month have been announced and here’s how to vote for the...
Apex Legends Season 16 early patch notes: Legend classes remastered, buffs & nerfs, Nemesis burst AR, more
Here are the Apex Legends Season 16 update patch notes early for those looking for information on the content and...