After months of waiting, CoD: Mobile players can finally earn and use diamond camo on their weapons in-game. Here’s how you can get your hands on the special gun skins.
Call of Duty: Mobile’s Season 13 dropped on Android and iOS devices on December 21, bringing a ton of new content like multiplayer maps, battle royale changes, and two new guns for players to wield when hunting for wins.
One of the most popular additions to the game in this update is diamond camo, a special skin to put on your weapons to show you’re a true master of the gun class. Diamond camo has been a fan-favorite in the franchise’s console releases for years and those on mobile can now unlock it too.
Unlocking diamond camo in CoD: Mobile is different than what you may be used to previously, so we’ve created this guide to show you how it’s done.
Unlike in the other Call of Duty games, unlocking other camos won’t eventually lead to getting the diamond version. CoD: Mobile is all about getting kills, with over 1000 kills per gun required to get your hands on this exclusive camo.
You’ll need to earn 10 kills per match with the gun for at least 80 matches, with some asking for 120 matches or even 150.
You can view a full list of the requirements below.
Call of Duty: Mobile diamond camo requirements
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches. (1,500 total kills per assault rifle.)
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per SMG.)
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per sniper rifle.)
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per LMG.)
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. (1,200 total kills per shotgun.)
- Pistols: 10 kills per match for 80 matches. (1,200 total kills per pistol.)
- Melee: 500 total kills with each melee weapon.
- Launchers: 100 UAV takedowns with each launcher.
Obviously, it’s going to take a long time to grind the required kills to get diamond on each weapon, but the camo is absolutely gorgeous, so definitely worth putting in the time if you want to flex on your enemies.
Image Credit: CoD: Mobile
Every map in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1
Here's a look at all of the multiplayer maps you'll see in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1, including Core and...
FIFA 23 Winter Wildcards: Expected start date & leaks
FIFA 23 leaks indicate that FUT fans will once again receive the Winter Wildcards promo, spreading the holiday cheer to...
Modern Warfare 2 players discover easy one-shot trick to kill Juggernauts
Juggernaut users in Modern Warfare 2 need to proceed with caution as a quick and easy method has been found...