While Steam Keys let you unlock games for free, Wallet Codes can provide you with free credit on your account. To access such exciting features, check out this guide on how to redeem Steam keys and codes on mobile and PC.
Over the years, Steam has evolved into one of the biggest game distribution platforms in the world. From Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to FIFA 23, the most prominent games are up for grabs on Steam and the community eagerly awaits sales and offers.
Apart from sales, Steam Keys and Wallet Codes are the only ways for players to get their favorite games with a discount or even for free. Hence, you must know how to redeem these keys and codes.
With this guide, you’ll be able to easily redeem Steam keys and wallet codes on PC as well as mobile.
- How to redeem Steam Keys on PC
- How to redeem Steam Keys on mobile
- How to redeem Steam Wallet Codes and Gift Cards on PC
- How to redeem Steam Wallet Codes and Gift Cards on mobile
How to redeem Steam Keys on PC
Follow these steps to redeem your Steam Keys on PC:
- Launch the Steam Client software on your PC and sign in.
- Click Games from the menu on the top of the screen.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
- Follow the on-screen directions and copy-paste the Steam Key whenever you’re asked to enter it.
- If the Steam Key is correct and valid, you should be able to download the corresponding game for free.
How to redeem Steam Keys on mobile
You cannot redeem Steam Keys through the mobile app, but the walkaround for the same is as follows:
- Visit the official website for key redemption on your mobile device’s web browser and sign in.
- A key redemption box will appear again. Just copy-paste the key and follow the on-screen commands to end the process.
How to redeem Steam Wallet Codes and Gift Cards on PC
Follow these steps to redeem Steam Wallet Codes on PC:
- Run the Steam client.
- Go to Menu > Store > Account Details > Add Funds to your Steam Wallet.
- Near your current Steam account balance, you’ll find an option saying Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code. Click on it and enter the desired Wallet Code.
- Click Continue.
- If the code is correct and valid, your account should be credited according to the code you’ve used.
Do note that you can simply visit this Steam code redemption site as well. Login and enter the code/gift card to get the rewards.
How to redeem Steam codes and gift cards on mobile
- Download and run the official Steam app on your mobile device.
- Make sure that the app is updated.
- From the top of the screen, click on Wallet > Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code.
- Enter the Wallet Code and tap on Continue.
- If the code is correct and valid, your account will be credited.
Well, this was everything to know about redeeming Steam keys and codes on mobile as well as PC. For more gaming content, check out our coverage of Minecraft, Overwatch 2, Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone 2.0., and Pokemon.
Image Credits: Valve
Modern Warfare 2 devs confirm fan-favorite party mode to debut in Season 2
The Call of Duty team finally revealed that Infected is coming to Modern Warfare 2 with the Season 2 update.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo has arrived in FIFA 23 and it brought the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 15 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 15 is in full swing, but which Legends are dominating Season 15 of Respawn's battle royale so...