Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
How to get secret Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint in Modern Warfare 2
Here’s a complete breakdown of how you can get your hands on the secret Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint in Modern Warfare 2.
Modern Warfare 2’s Season 2 Reloaded update has brought the new secret Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint, and here’s how you can unlock it in the Atomgrad Raid Episode 2.
The Season 2 Reloaded update continues the Modern Warfare 2 Campaign’s narrative through episode 2 of the Atomgrad Raid, in which teams of three have to battle AI enemies while solving puzzles.
By participating in the Atomgrad Raid, you’ll be able to earn a ton of rewards, including a secret new Weapon Blueprint for the Kastov-74u known as the Beast Maker. We’ll go over how you can unlock this Weapon Blueprint.
How to unlock Modern Warfare 2’s Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint
In order to unlock the Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint, you’ll need to hop into the Atomgrad Raid and collect three different Keycards without dying. Once you get your hands on all three, you can open a locked door to access the weapon bench with the Blueprint.
Here’s a breakdown of everything that you need to do:
- Jump into Modern Warfare 2’s Atomgrad Raid.
- From the starting area, climb up the wall and enter the corridor.
- Take out all the enemies that you encounter there.
- One of the enemies will drop the first Keycard for you to collect.
- Make your way to the starting point of the first vent jump puzzle.
- Eliminate all the enemies across the gap.
- Complete the vent jump puzzle to reach them and collect the second Keycard.
- Use the rope to reach the starting point of the second vent jump puzzle.
- Take out all the foes across the gap.
- Complete the second vent jump puzzle to make your way toward them.
- Collect the third Keycard from one of the eliminated enemies.
- Head to the final vent jumping puzzle.
- Complete it and go to the locked door.
- Use all three Keycards to open the door.
- Collect the Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint from the bench.
As you can see, this can take a while, and you’ll need to coordinate with your teammates in order to successfully complete all the puzzles as they can be tricky. However, if you follow these steps, the Beast Maker Weapon Blueprint will be yours.
For Modern Warfare 2, be sure to check out these guides:
Best Modern Warfare 2 PC settings | Best Modern Warfare 2 controller settings | Best mouse and keyboard settings for Modern Warfare 2 | How to level up fast in Modern Warfare 2 | Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event? | 10 most popular weapons in Modern Warfare 2 | Best audio settings for Modern Warfare 2
Image credit: Activision
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.