How to get Fortnite Balenciaga cosmetics: Outfits, Backblings & free Sprays
Fortnite Season 8 includes a crossover with luxury fashion brand Balenciaga, so here’s how to get all of the associated cosmetics.
Fortnite’s latest crossover is with luxury fashion house Balenciaga, so here’s how to get your hands on all of the deluxe cosmetics arriving in Season 8.
Fortnite Season 8 is continuing the trend of ambitious pop-culture crossovers, bringing Carnage and Naruto to the game. In true Fortnite fashion, the crossovers only get more ambitious, this time collaborating with high-end fashion house Balenciaga.
A ton of Balenciaga Outfits, Backblings, Pickaxes, and more, are coming to the battle royale, along with new challenges to earn some free goodies.
Here’s how to get your hands on all of the Balenciaga Fortnite crossover cosmetics.
How to get Balenciaga cosmetics in Fortnite Season 8
The majority of the Balenciaga cosmetics arrived in Fortnite’s Item Shop on September 20 at 5 PM PT / 8 PM PT / 1 AM BST (September 21).
Each bundle usually costs 2,700 V-Bucks, but they are currently reduced to 1,800 V-Bucks. Of course, you can also purchase the items separately.
From the Item Shop, you can purchase:
- Unchained Ramirez Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Shady Doggo Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Fashion Banshee Outfit (1,500 V-Bucks)
- Game Knight Outfit (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Logo Lugger Back Bling (included with Unchained Ramirez)
- Skate Pocket Duffle Back Bling (included with Game Knight)
- Everyday Sleekpack Back Bling (included with Fashion Banshee)
- Camo Carrier Back Bling (included with Shady Doggo)
- Speed Sneaker Pickaxe (800 V-Bucks)
- Parasail Purse Glider (800 V-Bucks)
- Signature Look Wrap (300 V-Bucks)
- The Look Emote (300 V-Bucks)
Also, the Shady Dogg outfit is based on a real-life Fortnite x Balenciaga collaboration, which you can purchase in Balenciagas stores and on the website.
How to get free Balenciaga Sprays in Fortnite
There are also some free Balenciaga Sprays you can unlock as part of their collaboration with Fortnite.
The Shady Doggo character will offer you two Quests, and you’ll get the free Sprays for completing them. These Quests are now live and will last until September 28.
To unlock the Fashion Doggo Spray and Knight Looks Spray, you’ll need to:
- Emote in front of Shady Doggo graffiti at Retail Row, Believer Beach, or Steamy Stacks (1)
- Collect Triple S sneakers in the Strange Times Featured Hub (40)
Once you’ve completed these two challenges, the Balenciaga Sprays will be in your inventory.
How to emote in front of Shady Doggo graffiti
- Load into Fortnite Battle Royale
- Land in or outside Retail Row
- Head to the wall at the back of the Noms Store
- Emote in front of the Shady Doggo spraypaint
As indicated by the challenge, you need to find Shady Doggo graffiti in either Retail Row, Believer Beach, or Steamy Stacks. Once you find it, you just need to do an emote and the challenge will be complete.
We recommend heading the back of the Noms store in Retail Row to quickly get this challenge done. You’ll see three Shady Doggos spraypainted on the wall, so simply dance in front of it, the Quest will be complete and you’ll get the Fashion Doggo Spray.
How to collect Triple S Sneakers
- Load into Fortnite Creative
- Search around the Strange Times Featured Hub for sneakers
- Approach 40 of them
- If you’re struggling, listen out for the hum they emit
Triple S sneakers can be found all over the Strange Times Featured Hub. Simply load into Creative, and you’ll find sneakers all over the area. You don’t need to interact with them, just step near and you’ll collect them.
There are tons of sneakers around so you won’t have any trouble completing this challenge. But if you only have a few left and you’re struggling, listen out for the humming sound that they emit.
Collect 40 sneakers and the Knight Looks Spray will be yours.
For more Fortnite, you can check out how to complete the first batch of Punchcard Quests and check out the best weapons in Season 8.
Image Credit: Epic Games
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...