To celebrate the Holidays, Apex Legends players can earn free cosmetics just by watching Twitch streams. Here’s how to earn all of the Apex Legends Holiday Twitch Drops.
Alongside the Wintertide Collection Event and December’s Prime Gaming rewards bringing the Holiday-themed Candy Carnage Revenant skin, Apex Legends players can get even more free rewards over the festive season through Twitch Drops.
15 previously released Twitch Drop rewards return after Christmas, so here are all of the Holiday Twitch Drop rewards on offer and how to link your accounts to claim the free cosmetics.
How to get Apex Legends Twitch Drops
To claim the Apex Legends Holiday Twitch Drops, you’ll need to watch Apex Legends Twitch streams for at least three hours per day from December 26-30.
To ensure you’re claiming all of the rewards, you’ll have to connect your EA account to Twitch. Here’s everything you have to do:
- Make sure your Xbox, Nintendo, or PlayStation account is linked to your EA account.
- Head to ea.com/twitchlinking to either sign in or create a Twitch account.
- Click Yes, link them to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
- Watch any eligible Apex Legends Twitch stream from December 26-30 to earn the free rewards (they’ll be marked as ‘Drops Enabled’).
All Apex Legends Holiday Twitch Drop rewards
From Loading Screens to Weapon and Character skins, here are all of the Apex Legends Holiday Twitch Drop rewards and their requirements:
- 1 Hour: Noxlotl Loading Screen
- 2 Hours: “Iced Out” Gun Charm
- 3 Hours: “Aura of Vengeance” Revenant Character Skin
- 1 Hour: Kazama Loading Screen
- 2 Hours: “Winners Are Grinners” Holospray
- 3 Hours: “Cult Classic” Devotion Weapon Skin
- 1 Hour: Zonotaida Loading Screen
- 2 Hours: “Giggle Guard” Gun Charm
- 3 Hours: “Ocean’s Spear” Bangalore Character Skin
- 1 Hour: Heiro Loading Screen
- 2 Hours: “I Am Beautiful” Holospray
- 3 Hours: “Tribal Glyph” RE-45 Weapon Skin
- 1 Hour: Iwamoto Loading Screen
- 2 Hours: “Packaged” Gun Charm
- 3 Hours: “Singularity” Bloodhound Character Skin
Be sure to check out some of our other Apex Legends guides as well:
When does Apex Legends Season 16 start? | Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? | How many people play Apex Legends? | Best Legends in Apex Legends | Best controller settings for Apex Legends | Best guns in Apex Legends | Best FOV Setting for Apex Legends | Best PC settings for Apex Legends | Best audio settings for Apex Legends
Image credits: Respawn Entertainment
Best controller settings for Warzone Caldera
To improve your accuracy and movement in Warzone Caldera, here are the best controller settings to use in the battle...
How long is Hogwarts Legacy? Main story length & time to complete
Hogwarts Legacy is full of magaical activites, but how long will it take to compelte the main story and all...
Apex Legends TDM explained
The Apex Legends Season 16 update will bring TDM to the game, here's our guide on the mode so you...