How to find and evolve Type: Null in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Want to complete your Pokedex by catching the Legendary Type: Null? Here’s how to find and evolve Type: Null in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Type: Null is one of the few Legendary Pokemon that have a second evolution stage. Here’s a guide to finding Type: Null in Pokemon Sword and Shield and evolving it into Silvally.
A ton of Pokemon games have been released so far. Even though all these games have distinctive mechanics and plots, the urge to catch all the Pokemon among trainers is the same.
In Pokemon Sword and Shield, you can complete your Pokedex by catching a Legendary Pokemon called Type: Null. It evolves into Silvally which is another Legendary beast that belongs to the Normal type.
Here’s how to find and evolve Type: Null in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
How to catch Type: Null in Pokemon Sword and Shield
You must beat Pokemon Sword and Shield to get Type: Null as it is a part of the postgame content. After becoming the champion of the Galar region, you can head to Wyndon and enter the Battle Tower.
- Read More: Pokemon Masters tier list: Best sync pairs
The exact location of the Battle Tower in Wyndon is marked in the image below:
Upon entering the Battle Power, simply go to the left and you’ll find an NPC standing with Type: Null. She will congratulate you for your achievements in Galar and gift you Type: Null. It will then be added to the Pokedex and you can add the Legendary Pokemon to your party too.
How to evolve Type: Null and get Silvally in Pokemon Sword and Shield
You can evolve Type: Null into Silvally by increasing its friendship level in Pokemon Sword and Shield. It becomes ready for evolution when the Friendliness value is 220 or higher.
- Read More: How to get Mega Energy in Pokemon Go
There are several ways to increase your friendship level with a Pokemon in the game:
- Pokemon Camp – Play with your party and cook curry for your Pokemon to quickly increase their affection towards you. Focus on making curries that significantly boost friendship levels.
- Berries – Qualot, Tamato, Pomeg, Grepa, Hondew, and Kelpsy berries increase the Friendliness of a Pokemon upon consumption. However, some of these berries deteriorate other stats of the Pokemon like HP.
- Battle – Using a Pokemon during battle will increase its friendship level.
- Soothe Bell – A Pokemon holding a Soothe Bell instantly gains Friendliness. Giving this item to your Type: Null will certainly help in speeding up the evolution process.
All in all, head to the Battle Tower in Wyndon to find Type: Null in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Then, just increase your Friendliness with the Pokemon to evolve it into Silvally.
For more content on the franchise, check out these guides on how to restart Pokemon Sword and Shield, how to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go, and what are damage counters in the Pokemon TCG.
Image Credits: Game Freak
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers: End date, Play to Style upgrades, players, objectives & more
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers has arrived as an Ultimate Team promo, so here are the featured players and how the...
Best Chimera loadout for Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded
Here are all of the attachments, Perks, and Equipment you need to build the best Chimera loadout in Warzone 2...
Best Fortnite toys in 2023: Plushies, NERF guns, figurines & more
From the Anime Legends skin pack to the Zero War comics, these are the best Fortnite toys and gifts you...