How to download Genshin Impact on PlayStation, PC, and mobile
Want to try out miHoYo’s hit action RPG? Here’s a guide on how to download Genshin Impact on PlayStation, PC, and mobile.
Within just two years, Genshin Impact has become one of the most popular games in the world. If you want to explore the worlds of Teyvat as well, check out this guide on how to download Genshin Impact on PlayStation, PC, and mobile.
miHoYo’s Genshin Impact has amassed millions of active users since its release in September 2020. With constant updates arriving every six weeks, the game has significantly improved over the years and at the moment, is a must-try for anyone who likes action RPGs.
Genshin Impact is currently available on PC, PlayStation, and mobile. There seem to be no plans for an Xbox version of the game as of September 2022. On the flip side, fans are desperately waiting for a Nintendo Switch version because the developers officially announced it in January 2020.
While Switch and Xbox users await Genshin Impact’s release, here’s how you can download it on PC, PlayStation, and Switch.
- How to download Genshin Impact on PC
- How to download Genshin Impact on PlayStation
- How to download Genshin Impact on mobile (Android & iOS)
How to download Genshin Impact on PC
You can download Genshin Impact on PC either through the official website or the Epic Games launcher.
Follow these steps to download the game through the official website:
- Visit miHoYo’s official website.
- Create a miHoYo account by clicking on the Log In/Sign Up option in the top right corner. You’ll need to verify your e-mail through a code.
- Once you’ve created an account, simply click on the Download option in the top-right corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to download the game through the Epic Games launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher or download it.
- Search for Genshin Impact. Open the game’s page and select ‘Get’.
- Choose Place Order and Genshin Impact will be a part of your library.
- Go to your library and choose to install Genshin Impact.
How to download Genshin Impact on PlayStation
PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users can follow these steps to download Genshin Impact:
- Open the PlayStation Store and search for Genshin Impact.
- When you find the official game, just press the download button to initiate it.
- Once the download is complete, the game will be available in your library.
How to download Genshin Impact on mobile (Android & iOS)
Follow these steps to download Genshin Impact on Android & iOS devices:
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device or the App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for Genshin Impact.
- If your device can run the game, it should appear in the search results.
- Select ‘Install’ on Play Store or ‘Get’ on the App Store.
- Wait for the download to finish and the game should be automatically added to your phone’s menu thereafter.
This was everything to know about downloading Genshin Impact on PlayStation, PC, and mobile. For similar content on the action RPG, check out how to beat Raiden Shogun, how to level up fast, and how to get Diluc.
Image Credits: miHoYo
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...