Call of Duty: Vanguard
How to complete Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa Easter Egg: Main Quest guide
Vanguard’s Shi No Numa map brings a brand-new Zombies Main Quest Easter Egg, so here’s a step-by-step guide to completing it.
Call of Duty: Vanguard has finally introduced a round-based map with Season 4’s reimagining of Shi No Numa. There’s another complicated Main Quest to complete, so here’s a step-by-step guide to the Easter Egg.
After Black Ops Cold War Zombies’ success, Treyarch returned to develop Vanguard’s Zombies mode and continue the Dark Aether storyline. However, with a lack of classic features and a new non-round-based format, players slammed the mode for its “embarrasing” lack of content.
The devs added many classic features with Season 2’s Terra Maledicta, but players were still desperate to see round-based return. It finally has with Season 4’s Shi No Numa, and brought a brand-new Main Quest Easter Egg with it.
Here’s a full guide to building the new wonder weapon, completing the Main Quest Easter Egg, and beating the boss.
- How to complete Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa Easter Egg
How to complete Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa Easter Egg
Like any Call of Duty: Zombies Easter Egg, players will need to complete a series of complex objectives to solve the Main Quest such as finding objects around the map and building the Wonder Weapon.
- Read more:
Thanks to YouTuber MrDalekJD, we’ve got the full breakdown of how to complete the Shi No Numa Easter Egg.
Build the Wunderwaffe DG-2 Wonder Weapon
- Head through the Flogger Courtyard and open up the Fishing Hut, then pick up the Weapon Barrel on the shelf right of the door.
- Go to Comm Room Exterior and find the generator, then insert the Weapon Barrel.
- Head inside the Comm Room itself and follow the prompt to ‘Check Radio’ to the right of the door.
- Go back to the generator and finish the round, then complete the Defend the Radio Tower objective.
- After this is done, collect the Weapon Barrel from the generator. Then, head back to the radio and pick up the Charged Vacuum Tube.
- Go through to the other room inside the Comm Room area and collect the Electrical Fuse Part from a table.
- Find the Storage Hut and spend 1000 Points to activate the trap. It will malfunction, so wait around and insert the Electrical Fuse. Once it works, funnel zombies through the trap until it’s fully charged.
- Play until Round 15 where Zabala will spawn inside the main hut. Lead her to the Tesla Machine in the Excavation Room and try to let her lightning attack hit it until you get the prompt to pick up the Charged Vacuum Tube beside it.
- Head back to the Storage Hut and craft the Wunderwaffe DG-2 at the bench behind the trap.
Collect the Cypher Wheel Parts & start the Ceremony
- After you’ve loaded into Shi No Numa, follow the on-screen prompts to open the door in either the Comm Room or Storage and head to the Dig Site.
- Find the Cypher Wheel Parts (glowing circle objects):
- On a table by a bunk bed in Dormitory
- On the table in front of the Pack-A-Punch at the Dig Site
- On the table to the left of the Max Ammo Box in Doctor’s Quarters
- Head back to the Doctor’s Quarters Exterior and stand in front of the glowing Monolith in front of a tree.
- Allow a Boom Schreier to run in front of the Monolith and kill it at the right time to blow away the vines.
- Press the interact button to insert the Cypher Wheels into the Monolith.
- Head to one of the red stones at the edge of the Doctor’s Quarters Exterior area and Start the Ceremony. If you’re playing co-op, each player will need to interact with a different one at the same time.
- Look out for glowing blue Zombies, let them approach the island the Monlolith is on, and kill them with the Wunderwaffe. If you don’t kill enough, simply play until the next round and try again.
Collect Zombie Blood & find Mirror Fragments
- Activate the Flogger Trap and head into the Flogger Courtyard, letting the trap fling Zombies towards the deactivated Perk Fountain. Once enough Zombies have been killed, you’ll actually have to drink the Zombie Blood.
- Using the temporary speed boost from the blood, find the red orb in either the Mess Hall or spawn room. Follow the red orb until it stops, and then pick up the first Mirror Fragment. However, you’ll need to do it again if the blood effects wear off before you pick it up.
- Drink the blood again, then find the map inside the War Room. Look for the X over a location, then head there and look for the mirror piece (you might need to shoot it down).
Follow & shoot glowing blue orbs
- Ensure you have everything you need for the fight ahead.
- Head back to the Dig Site POI and place the Mirror Fragments at the altar in the middle.
- Follow the prompt to energize the podium. If playing co-op, each player will need to interact with a different podium.
- Keep an eye on the glowing blue orb as it floats into the air and flies towards one of the four huts. Chase after the blue orb and look for it outside the map, shooting it three times as it relocates.
- Make your way back to the Dig Site and follow the prompt to Summon Echo.
Defeat Echo in Shi No Numa Zombies
- After the boss fight has begun, look for the glowing blue zombies again. Allow them to reach the bottom level of the dig site and kill them with the Wanderwaffe.
- Once enough glowing blue zombies have been killed, a large bubble will form over the area. Make sure you’re inside and once Echo enters the bubble with you, deal as much damage to her as possible until she becomes immune.
- The second stage will begin which is exactly the same as step #1, except you’ll be using the Wunderwaffe to kill glowing blue Boom Schreiers instead of regular zombies. Once you’ve killed enough, stay inside the bubble and keep wailing on Echo until she becomes immune again.
- Allow the glowing blue Sturmkriegers to reach the lower level, and kill them with the Wunderwaffe until the bubble appears again. One last time, batter Echo with everything you’ve got until she’s dead.
- You’ll get the end cut scene and some rewards such as a unique Calling Card.
And that’s everything you need to do to complete Vanguard Zombies’ Shi No Numa Easter Egg!
For more, be sure to check out the best loadouts for the UGM-8 LMG and the Marco 5 SMG in Vanguard, as well as how to summon a Zombie on Warzone’s new Fortune’s Keep map.
Image Credit: Activision
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...