How to complete Fortnite The Witcher School of Llama Quests
Fortnite School of the Llama Quests are a great opportunity to earn valuable Fortnite rewards in Chapter 4 Season 1.
Fortnite players can complete School of the Llam Quests and bask in the Witcher theme that has taken over the game with the arrival of Geralt of Rivia.
In Chapter 4 Season 1, Fortnite players received a Geralt of Rivia skin, adding to the battle royale’s long list of collaborative efforts. The arrival of the skin coincides with a ton of Witcher-themed Quests and rewards.
While you can complete Geralt of Rivia Battle Pass Quests for in-game rewards, there’s plenty more where that came from. The Fortnite School of Llama Quests will give players the opportunity to earn even more rewards.
How to get Fortnite School of Llama Quests
Follow these steps to access Fortnite’s School of Llama Quests:
- Log in to your Epic Games account on the School of Llama website.
- Complete the challenges in Path 1 to earn in-game rewards.
- New Paths will become available each week, so check back in to earn new in-game rewards.
There are four Paths in total when it comes to the Fortnite School of Llama challenges. Path 1 is currently available, with Paths 2 to 4 set to arrive in one-week intervals.
Here’s the full Fortnite School of Llama path schedule:
- Path 1: Available as of February 7.
- Path 2: Becomes available on February 14.
- Path 3: Becomes available on February 21.
- Path 4: Becomes available on February 28.
Players will have until March 10, 2023, to complete any of the School of Llama Paths in Fortnite. Keep in mind that you don’t need to complete a previous Path to unlock the next, which means you can complete them in any order.
The devs explained the concept of completing a Path: “As you progress through each path, you’ll be challenged with in-game tasks that can be completed in Battle Royale and Zero Build. Finishing a task unlocks the next one, until you reach an obstacle…
When you reach an obstacle, you’ll be presented with a specific creator-made island. You can progress past the obstacle by completing the island’s challenges! There are five total creator-made islands, each one centered on a particular School of Llama banner.”
Fortnite School of Llama rewards
Each Path will present players with a task and a final task. Completing the task will allow players to collect 20,000 XP. Meanwhile, completing the final task will result in earning a main reward. You can take a look at the main rewards up for grabs below:
- Path 1 main reward: Witcher’s Silver Sword in-game cosmetic pickaxe.
- Path 2 main reward: Geralt of Rivia Lobby Track (Composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz.)
- Path 3 main reward: 80,000 Fortnite XP.
- Path 4 main reward: 80,000 Fortnite XP.
In addition, Fortnite players who earn all four main rewards will also earn the School of the Manticore Emoticon and School of the Wolf Spray as bonus rewards.
Completing all rewards in a Path will allow players to unlock an Emoticon based on the featured schools:
- Path 1 reward: School of the Cat Emoticon.
- Path 2 reward: School of the Griffin Emoticon.
- Path 3 reward: School of the Viper Emoticon.
- Path 4 reward: School of the Bear Emoticon.
Last but not least, each creator-made island will also grant players with rewards:
- AXII Challenge island reward: AXII Sign Banner Icon
- QUEN Challenge island reward: QUEN Sign Banner Icon
- AARD Challenge island reward: AARD Sign Banner Icon
- IGNI Challenge island reward: IGNI Sign Banner Icon
- YRDEN Challenge island reward: YRDEN Sign Banner Icon
Players who complete all of the creator-made islands will unlock the School of Llama Emoticon seen in the image above.
For more Fortnite, check out some of our other guides:
How to land at Hot Spots in Fortnite | Fortnite Exotic weapon locations | When does Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 2 start? | Where to find Trail Thrashers in Fortnite | Where to find Oathbound chests in Fortnite | All Fortnite Reality Augments | What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | How to get Falcon Scout in Fortnite | What are account levels in Fortnite?
Image Credit: Epic Games
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.