Fortnite Season 7’s latest batch of Legendary and Epic Quests are here, giving you a ton of bonus XP in Week 8. Here’s every challenge and how to complete them.
Here’s every Week 8 Quest, with some top tips on how to complete them.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Legendary Quests
Fortnite Season 7’s eighth batch of weekly challenges includes a total of six Legendary Quests for you to complete. These are only available for a limited amount of time, but you’ll earn some major XP by completing them.
- Read more: Fortnite Season 7 live event countdown timer
Here’s the full list of Week 8 Legendary Quests:
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1) – 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative’s computer (1) – 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5) – 30,000 XP
You can check out our guide on how to plant wiretaps at different key locations, where we have some handy maps to help you out.
We’ve got a separate article for the Legendary Quest to mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill that covers where you can find each of these characters on the map.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Epic Quests
In addition to the Legendary Quests, Week 8 of Fortnite Season 7 will also feature seven different Epic Quests. These will arrive exactly 24 hours after the Legendary, on Thursday, July 29.
Here’s the full list of Fortnite Week 8’s Epic Quests:
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (750) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures (25) – 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15) – 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1) – 30,000 XP
As usual, Fortnite’s Epic Quests are significantly easier than the Legendary. Most of them can be completed naturally, such as using Shield Potions, collecting mats, and building structures.
Bounties arrived in Fortnite Season 5 and task you with eliminating players for rewards. We’ve got a separate guide for completing three bounties from the bounty boards in Season 7.
For more Fortnite, stay locked to Charlie INTEL, and check out how to get the Plasma Cannon in Season 7.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite Wiki
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
How to get Ability Patch item in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Here's how to get the extremely useful Ability Patch item in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, as well as what it...
Is Izuku Midoriya coming to Fortnite Chapter 4? Deku expected release date
Fortnite teased My Hero Academia character Izuku Midoriya in the Chapter 4 trailer, leaving players speculating about his arrival.