The latest batch of Fortnite Season 7’s Weekly Quests are officially here, so here is every Epic and Legendary Quest in Week 7, along with some top tips on how to complete them.
We’re now well over halfway through Fortnite Season 7, entering the seventh week. On top of the 17.20 patch notes, we’ve also got a fresh batch of both Legendary and Epic Quests to complete for a ton of XP.
Here’s every Week 7 Quest and some top tips on how to complete them.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Legendary Quests
Fortnite Season 7’s seventh batch of Weekly Quests is now live, offering a ton of XP for completing objectives around the map.
Here’s the full list of Week 7 Legendary Quests:
- Construct a Wooden Hatchery (1) – 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (2) – 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different Hatcheries (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (2) – 30,000 XP
Alien Eggs can be found in spots that have been hit by the Alien invasion. You can check for them at Holly Hatchery, as well as at the center of the map. Once you find one, simply mark it to complete the Quest.
You can check out our full guide on collecting records from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs, which includes the exact locations of each record box. We’ve also covered where to find parenting books for the final Quest.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Epic Quests
The Epic Quests are relatively easier to complete than the Legendary ones. You’ll be able to get most of them done with little effort, such as opening ammo boxes and visiting different locations.
Here’s the full list of Week 7 Epic Quests:
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod in a single match (3) – 30,000 XP
- Search ammo boxes (5) – 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (1) – 30,000 XP
- Reach top speed in a Ferrari (1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive a Ferrari through the Storm (1) – 30,000 XP
- Complete Ferrari time trials (1) – 30,000 XP
The Ferrari 296 GTB is a new sports car on Fortnite island. Hop in one you see, and drive in a straight line until you reach the max speed. Also, check out how to complete all the Ferrari challenges in Fortnite.
And that’s it for Season 7, Week 7’s Quests! We’ll be sure to keep this article updated with more guides and tips for how to complete the challenges.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite Wiki
Modern Warfare 2 wallhack trick proves live pings are completely broken
A clever Modern Warfare 2 player turned the live ping system into free wall hacks, proving that the feature is...
How to sign up for EA’s Skate playtest
Here's how you can sign up to EA's highly anticipated Skate reboot playtest and beta phase so that you can...
FIFA 23 Ligue 1 Player of the Month: November & December POTM winner & SBC requirements
The winner for FIFA 23’s Ligue 1 November & December Player of the Month has been announced and here’s how...