Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer event has arrived, bringing a heap of challenges and rewards for players to enjoy. Here are all of the No Sweat Summer Quests, and all of the rewards on offer.
Fortnite’s Summer event brings a ton of new challenges and rewards for players, as well as a heap of XP towards the Battle Pass and Super Styles. Here are all of Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer challenges and their unique rewards.
- All Fortnite No Sweat Summer challenges
- Fortnite No Sweat Summer rewards
All Fortnite No Sweat Summer challenges
Epic Games will keep adding more Fortnite No Sweat Summer challenges each day of the event, where they’re split up into three separate categories.
Thanks to Fortnite leaker MattTheo_, here are all of Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer challenges and their rewards, including the dates each set will go live between, But don’t worry, all of the Quests will stick around until No Sweat Summer concludes.
Fortnite No Sweat Sponsorship Quests – July 21 – 23
- Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event (1) – Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Carry the No Sweat sign and place it at a sponsorship location (2) – Meowscles’ Tail Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Complete a lap around the boat race circuit after the starting countdown (2) – 15,000 XP
- Make a Character dance to a Boogie Bomb (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponents while swimming (150) – 15,000 XP
- Emote at different named locations (3) – 15,000 XP
Fortnite No Sweat Marketing Quests – July 24 – 27
- Emote at different promotional dance floor locations (2) – Fishy Flurry Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Ring doorbells until they break (3) – 15,000 XP
- Catch 3 seconds of air while driving a Motorboat (1) – 15,000 XP
- Throw an ice cream cone at different named locations (3) – 15,000 XP
Fortnite No Sweat Produce Recall Quests – July 28 – August 3
- Remove No Sweat signs from recalled products and place them in an official bin (3) – Goopy Guff Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Pop No Sweat Summer inflatable objects (3) – 15,000 XP
- Jump on umbrellas along the beach (5) – 15,000 XP
- Kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball (2) – 15,000 XP
- Fire off the Firework Flare Gun at Mighty Monument or Tilted Towers (1) – 15,000 XP
- Bust through doors in different neighborhoods (3) – 15,000 XP
- Destroy large sea buoys with Motorboat Missiles (3) – No Sweatin’ Lobby Track
Fortnite No Sweat Summer rewards
Alongside all of the different styles of Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling, players can unlock a brand new Glider and Emote.
- Read more: How to archive skins & cosmetics in Fortnite
Here’s every bonus No Sweat Summer reward and how to earn them:
- Nana Frost Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling – Complete 3 No Sweat Summer Quests
- Sweaty Sailer Glider – Complete 7 No Sweat Summer Quests
- Sweaty Rotation Emote – Complete 14 No Sweat Summer Quests
Image Credits: Epic Games
How to get Messi, Pogba & Neymar Jr skins in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
Neymar Jr., Messi, and Pogba will arrive in MW2 and Warzone 2 as Operators during the Modern Warfare FC event.
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 15 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 15 is here, but which Legends are dominating Season 15 of Respawn's battle royale so far?
Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2: Every Submachine Gun ranked
If you're looking for the best SMGs to use in Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, we've ranked every Submachine Gun from...