How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Seven Challenges
It’s time for another round of Weekly Challenges in Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer. Here are the Week Seven challenges in full.
Alongside the usual hustle and bustle of Raids, Strikes, and Nightfall combat, Bungie continues to inject Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer with new Weekly Challenges, and we have them all.
Hunting for Synthstrand to Transmog and acquiring missing Exotic Weapons has become a big part of Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer for most players.
Additionally, the Vault of Glass Raid is still popular amongst players, and people are already wondering what surprises or nostalgia that Season 15 has waiting for players. But until then, there are still plenty of Weekly Challenges to complete.
Thanks to DestinyTracker, we know this week’s challenges, and these will be available to players from June 22.
So let’s go through what Week Seven of Season of the Splicer has in store for us.
Season of the Splicer Week Seven Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst playing, you can find the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Seven Challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Seven Challenges:
- The Dark Network – Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer VII, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge
- Expedited Expunge: Styx – Complete Expunge: Styx in 9 minutes or less
- Ethereal Splicer III – Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more
- Machine Gun Splicer – In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Machine Guns. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows
- In It for Infamy – Earn Infamy ranks in Gambit
- Cadre of Contenders – Complete Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist. Earn bonus progress for wins
- Conquest of the Mighty – Complete any Nightfall strike on Grandmaster
Season of the Splicer’s challenges are here and will be retroactive until this season concludes and the next one begins.
If you missed them, you can still check out and complete the challenges for Week One, Week Two, Week Three, Week Four, Week Five, and Week Six.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for Week Eight’s next week, and check out our complete guide on using Transmog in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie
How to complete Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Quests: Island code, rewards, dates & more
Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 has arrived, so here's a rundown of when the event will end, as well as the...
FIFA 23 Premier League Player of the Month: March 2023 winner & SBC requirements
The FIFA 23 Premier League Player of the Month winner for March have been revealed, so here's how to complete...
Underrated Warzone 2 SMG takes over Ashika Island with “broken” movement
Warzone 2 expert tcTekk has revealed which lesser-used SMG can dominate Ashika Island with "broken" movement.