Becoming a pilot in BitLife requires you to study hard and crack the license test. If you’re struggling to do any of these things, you’ll easily become a pilot in BitLife with this guide.
Getting your dream job in BitLife is a walk in the park if you take your school or vocational classes seriously. If you’re sure about going into a certain profession, it is best to prepare for it from your in-game birth.
A pilot is a fairly popular job among BitLife players, and why not? You’ll be able to travel freely and the salary is at par with some corporate jobs. However, this is naturally a skill-based profession that you cannot expect to get right after school or without any education.
On that note, here’s a detailed guide on how to become a pilot in BitLife.
Steps to become a pilot in BitLife
Follow these steps to end up as a pilot in BitLife:
- Start the game with a character that has high Smarts. Other stats like Looks don’t matter.
- Age up quickly and join High School. Your goal here should be to Study Harder every year and also join some co-curricular activities like Debate Club and Student Council.
- Join a University after completing High School. If you’ve been a good student in school, you might get a scholarship. Study well and also get a part-time job to pay for the pilot license test.
- Join a Graduate School after completing university. Get a degree and apply for a pilot license.
- Go to Activities > License and take the pilot’s license test. Do note that you can attempt to pass the test only after spending 40 hours in Flight School.
- The test costs around $1000 depending on your region. The money saved with the part-time job will help here.
- After getting your license, simply head to the Jobs section and look for anything related to airlines. Ideally, you should find a Pilot Trainee job and it is best to start your career in this field.
- If airline-related jobs do not appear, restart the game or age up. Make sure to not age up a lot as pilot jobs rarely appear once you’re above 30.
Thereafter, it’s all about doing your job properly and you should get promotions:
- Pilot Trainee > Co-Pilot > Pilot > Sr. Pilot > Airline Captain > Chief Pilot.
All the promotions will be accompanied by a major salary bump.
All Pilot License Test answers in BitLife
You’ll need to clear the Pilot License Test to become a pilot in BitLife. Here’s a list of all the questions and their answers with which you should be able to crack the test easily:
- What is the name of this flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
- What is the force that counteracts the thrust force for flight?
- What is the force that counteracts the drag force for flight?
- What’s the name of the pilot’s area on the plane?
- What’s the term for the rotational movement of the nose of the plane?
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
- The Six Pack
- What does this airfield landing marker indicate?
- Red Background with a diagonal yellow line – Land Cautiously.
- Red Background with two yellow vertical lines – Emergency Landing Only.
- Red background with X-shaped yellow lines – Landing Prohibited.
- What is this aircraft marshal signaling?
- Marshal making cross sign with hands – Stop.
- Marshal’s both hands are in the air – Continue Straight.
- Marshal’s right hand is straight and their left hand is moving up – Turn Left.
- What is the name of these pitot-static and gyroscopic instruments?
- An instrument with Vertical Speed written in the center – Vertical Speed indicator.
- An instrument with ALT written in the center – Altimeter.
- An instrument with L and R signs – Lean Indicator.
- An instrument with an airplane sign in the center – Heading Indicator.
After clearing this test, becoming a pilot will be easier than ever and you won’t have to resort to measures like robbing a train.
Image Credits: Candywriter
FIFA 23 World Cup Phenoms leaked: Bellingham, Pedri, Camavinga, more
The FIFA 23 World Cup Phenoms promo is set to celebrate rising talent that showcased their skills at the 2022...
Best PDSW 528 loadout for Warzone 2 Season 1
Here's how you can use attachments, Perks, and equipment to create the best PDSW 528 loadout in Warzone 2 Season...
Warzone 2 players find genius way to score easy DMZ kills
DMZ in Warzone 2 offers a new way to experience Call of Duty, and a new extraction tactic could make...