You’ll come across a Redstone Golem many times in Minecraft Dungeons and beating this boss without a proper strategy is a difficult task. Here’s a guide that covers everything you need to know to beat the Redstone Golem in Minecraft Dungeons.
Minecraft Dungeons is quite different from Minecraft but both games are equally appreciated for their unique mobs.
The Redstone Golem in Minecraft Dungeons is like that one boss in every game that has basic moves but the massive HP and damage output makes it really tough for you to take it down. Although it is a relatively weaker version of the Redstone Monstrosity, you can’t expect the boss fight to be a walk in the park.
From equipping proper gear to maintaining distance, there’s a lot that you must know before facing the Redstone Golem. This guide will try to simplify the boss’ behavior and how you can tackle it easily.
Redstone Golem in Minecraft Dungeons: Stats and moves explained
A Redstone Golem’s HP in Minecraft Dungeons can vary from 480 at Power level 1 to 133248 at Power level 103. It does the following attacks:
- A Swipe Attack that deals high damage and knocks back the target upon contact.
- A Strong Attack where the Redstone Golem smashes both its arms on the ground. This is followed by a Super Attack with which it summons mines on the ground and they deal massive damage.
- A Redstone Golem cannot move while performing the Strong Attack. This is when the boss is at its most vulnerable.
Apart from these attacks, the Redstone Golem can quickly close the distance with its electric transfer move. This won’t deal damage to you but is a problem because you certainly wouldn’t want to be in a melee battle with it.
How to beat the Redstone Golem in Minecraft Dungeons
Now that we know the Redstone Golem’s strengths and weaknesses, here’s how you can beat it in Minecraft Dungeons:
- Do not engage in melee combat with the Redstone Golem and focus on having a ranged fight. Avoid getting too near to the boss and have as many arrows as you can to constantly deal damage from a distance.
- Wear armor that prioritizes defense. In case you’re not able to evade the mines or a Strong Attack, your armor should be powerful enough to absorb some unexpected damage.
- Manage your movement properly with speed boosts. Do note that the golem’s mines can damage it too. To do so, you’ll have to be around the boss when it performs the Super Attack and get away from the mines right in time. This is a high-risk high-reward tactic.
- The Redstone Golem stops moving and attacking while summoning the mines. This is your time to freely deal damage to the boss. Even if you spend the majority of the time evading it, utilizing these moments when it’s not doing anything can be the key to victory.
- Summon pet companions on the field. While the Golem won’t target them with the Super Attack, they can help you deal additional damage and distract the boss.
Of course, all these tips are beneficial if your Power Level is high enough and beginners can increase it by donning the highest level gear they have.
- Read More: Is Minecraft Dungeons cross-platform?
On the flip side, veterans who are confident about their Power Level can wear armor with better enchantments.
With this guide, we believe that you’ll be able to defeat the Redstone Golem in Minecraft Dungeons. For similar content on the franchise, check out how to make a map in Minecraft, what is a Minecraft SMP, and the 10 best Minecraft texture packs.
Image Credits: Mojang Studios / Double Eleven
How to get Messi, Pogba & Neymar Jr skins in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
Neymar Jr., Messi, and Pogba will arrive in MW2 and Warzone 2 as Operators during the Modern Warfare FC event.
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 15 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 15 is here, but which Legends are dominating Season 15 of Respawn's battle royale so far?
Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2: Every Submachine Gun ranked
If you're looking for the best SMGs to use in Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, we've ranked every Submachine Gun from...