Who is Black Swan in Honkai Star Rail: Leaked abilities, trailer & more
Honkai Star Rail devs are constantly teasing some of the characters coming in future updates, and Black Swan caught players’ attention. Here’s everything we know about Honkai Star Rail’s Black Swan so far, including leaked abilities and more.
Honkai Star Rail players have many characters to try after recent updates, but most of them know there are many more coming. While we wait for official announcements on future updates, many leaks and rumors started teasing what’s to come for the already extremely popular RPG.
One of the characters spotted in numerous leaks is called Black Swan, and fans already got a glimpse of her in one of Honkai Star Rail’s trailers. We’ll cover everything we know about Black Swan so far, including her abilities, backstory, and more.
- Who is Black Swan in Honkai Star Rail?
- Black Swan release date
- Black Swan abilities in Honkai Star Rail
- Black Swan trailer
Who is Black Swan in Honkai Star Rail?
According to leaks, Black Swan is a Memokeeper of the Garden of Recollection in Honkai Star Rail. Per a leaked description, she’s “dedicated to preserving and sharing memories” and “can traverse between worlds.” We still don’t know if she’ll just be a playable character or if she will have an important role in Honkai Star Rail’s main story.
One of the trailers for the game released on May 3, 2023, showed a first glimpse at Black Swan, portraying her as a fortune teller. The trailer is entirely narrated by Black Swan, and it was confirmed that it’s voiced by Arryn Zech in English, Nabatame Hitomi in Japanese, Yáng Mènglù in Chinese, and Kim Ha-young in Korean.
Does Black Swan have a release date in Honkai Star Rail?
Unfortunately, Black Swan has no Honkai Star Rail release date confirmed yet. Since HoYoverse launched the trailer that gives the first official look at the character, players believe her arrival isn’t too far away.
Black Swan might make her way into the game with the Honkai Star Rail version 1.4 or 1.5. Make sure to come back to this article often to stay up to date with the latest news.
Black Swan leaked abilities in Honkai Star Rail
Here are Black Swan’s leaked abilities in Honkai Star Rail:
- Skill – Deals Wind DMG to a targeted enemy and adjacent opponents. Additionally, there’s a 100% base chance to reduce the defense of those enemies for three turns.
- Ultimate – Deals Wind DMG to all enemies and strengthens the target’s Fate Card effect for two turns. Strengthened Fate Card status reduces the target’s effect resistance.
- Talent – When an enemy target takes DoT, Black Swan has a chance to apply Fate Card to the target. The target of the Fate Card will take a lot of Wind DMG at the beginning of the turn.
- Technique – Draw one Fate Crystal (Physical, Fire, Lightning, or Wind element) that you do not already hold, up to a maximum of four at the same time. Upon entering battle, Black Swan consumes all the Fate Crystals, and for each one consumed, triggers a Weakness Break effect with a damage multiplier on all enemies that can be affected by those particular elements.
Fate Card is Black Swan’s most important ability and can be applied to enemies more than once. Each time Black Swan applies the Fate Card effect, it increases its strength, dealing more DoT each turn.
It seems Black Swan will also have some randomness to her gameplay, like Qingque and other Honkai Star Rail characters. So, players aren’t yet sure if they’re going to pull for her when the time comes.
Honkai Star Rail Black Swan trailer
HoYoverse released the Honkai Star Rail Myriad Celestia trailer that shows Black Swan on May 3, 2023. Players can listen to her voice narrating fables about the stars and catch a first official glimpse at the character near the end.
Make sure to check this article regularly for more details about this upcoming five-star character.
If you’re looking for more Honkai Star Rail content, make sure to check our other guides:
Best Tingyun Honkai Star Rail build | Honkai Star Rail Out of Reach quest guide | Best Clara Honkai Star Rail build | Honkai Star Rail The Adventurous Moles quest guide | All Honkai Star Rail Administrative District Treasure Chest locations | Honkai Star Rail PC and mobile requirements | How to unlock daily missions in Honkai Star Rail | Honkai Star Rail 2023 player count | How to reroll in Honkai Star Rail | Best Welt Honkai Star Rail build