Halo Infinite August 25 update patch notes: Scope glint nerfs, menu IU fixes, more
Halo Infinite Season 2, Lone Wolves, is drawing to a close and 343 Industries have released an update on August 25 to nerf scope glint and drop some bug fixes. Here are the full Halo Infinite August 25 update patch notes.
The 6-month-long Halo Infinite Season 2 is set to wrap up at the start of November, ushering in Season 3 and all of its content. There will be new maps and modes as well as the fan-favorite Forge mode making a return.
This is all still a couple of months away, and Halo Infinite‘s devs dropped a new update on August 25 that nerfs scope glint and clears up some UI errors. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Scope glint nerfed in Halo Infinite August 25 update
343 Industries dropped a Halo Infinite update on August 25, and the headline change is that the scope glint on “precision weapons” such as the S7 Sniper, Shock Rifle, and Battle Rifle has been nerfed. Now, the shooter won’t be completely covered by the glint and they’ll be much easier to see.
The devs made a couple of other changes too, where players who own both Battle Passes won’t see the “Congratulations” message after every match, and the Ranked Arena playlist image should now load correctly when in the menus.
Halo Infinite August 25 patch notes
- Players who have both available Battle Passes will no longer receive a “Congratulations” message after completing a multiplayer match.
- The scope glint for multiple precision weapons has been reduced so that the shooter is more clearly visible to other players. This change affects the following weapons:
- S7 Sniper
- Shock Rifle
- Stalker Rifle
- BR75 Battle Rifle
- VK78 Commando
- All attachment types are now visible when previewed and equipped on the Rakshasa armor core.
- The image for the Ranked Arena playlist will now more consistently load correctly in the Multiplayer menu.
Alongside this update, the following bug has been added to the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Known Issues list.
- During matchmade multiplayer gameplay, the Daily & Weekly Challenges listed in the pause menu all show a value of 0 XP.
- Completing these Challenges will award the correct amount of XP after the match ends.
Image Credit: 343 Industries