Halo Infinite Season 1: Heroes of Reach is officially live. For those wondering what the battle pass is like, here are all the rewards.
One of the new aspects Halo Infinite has introduced to the franchise is the battle pass. For those interested in the Halo Infinite Season 1 battle pass, here are all the rewards up from grabs.
Halo Infinite Season 1 battle pass rewards
There are 168 rewards up for grabs. These rewards vary from Name Plates, Charms, and XP Boosts to Armor Pieces and AI Colors.
There are loads of free rewards for players. For those who want the high rarity items from the battle pass, you’ll need to buy the premium version, which costs $9.99.
Season 1 Legendary rewards
Here are all the Legendary rarity rewards up for grabs in the Halo infinite Season 1 battle pass.
- Carter-A259 Kit (Armor Kit) – Tier 20
- FC-I/Fascia (Helmet Attachment) – Tier 25
- SAP/SNP (Left Shoulder Pad) – Tier 32
- SAP/SNP (Right Shoulder Pad) – Tier 33
- HUL-I/RS/Argon (Helmet Attachment) – Tier 37
- JUN-A266 Kit (Armor Kit) – Tier 40
- Recon (Helmet) – Tier 45
- Judgement Phoenix (Kill Effect) – Tier 50
- Catherine-B320 Kit (Armor Kit) – Tier 60
- Super Tone (AI Color) – Tier 69
- Superintendent (AI Model) – Tier 70
- UA/Vauntlock (Chest) – Tier 73
- Stalwart (Visor) – Tier 77
- Noble Justice (Stance) – Tier 79
- Jorge-052 Kit (Armor Kit) – Tier 80
- Judgment Mantle (Armor Effect) – Tier 85
- EVA (C) (Helmet) – Tier 90
- Special Delivery (Stance) – Tier 91 (free)
- Emile-A239 Kit (Armor Kit) – Tier 95
- Mark VII (Helmet) – Tier 96 (free)
- Judgment Helm (Armor Effect) – Tier 97
- UV/Armet (Helmet Attachment) – Tier 98 (free)
- UA/Type II-A1 Buckler (Wrist) – Tier 100 (free)
- Judgement Flame (Mythic Effect Set) – Tier 100
If you wish to see every reward in the Halo Infinite Season 1 battle pass, check out Troyd57’s recent video below.
Halo Infinite’s Season 1 battle pass will end in May 2022, lasting six months. This is a very long time for players to achieve the max level of 100, so you won’t feel pressured to complete it as long as you are playing.
- Read more: How to fix Halo Infinite blue screen error
It’s also important to note that players will keep their progress during the Multiplayer Beta, so anything unlocked will run over.
For more on Halo Infinite check out if the game will have a battle royale mode.
Image Credits: 343 Industries
Best Lachmann-762 loadout for Warzone 2 Season 1
Here's the best Lachmann-762 loadout in Warzone 2. complete with the right selection of attachments, Perks, and equipment.
CDL Team Pack delivers new Roze skin to Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2
The CDL Team Pack skins have instilled fear into Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 players as it delivers the...
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...