Where to find Still Slipping antennas for $250k GTA Online bonus
The arrival of the Cayo Perico Heist has brought a plethora of new GTA Online content. One new quest has you activate 10 antennas across the map for an extremely large cash prize, and here’s where you can find them.
Grand Theft Auto Online’s most anticipated event is finally here. The Cayo Perico Heist is the first-ever map expansion in the world of GTA V, and Rockstar Games also added a plethora of brand new content to the game. There are new weapons, vehicles, and missions available for you.
One side mission will have you explore the main map in search of 10 antennas for a new radio station called Still Slipping Los Santos. These towers are located all across the city, and you will need to activate each one to get a nice bonus. Doing so will also reward you with $250,000 of in-game cash.
Where to find the Still Slipping antennas
The tricky part of this mission is reaching the antennas. Many of them are spread out over the GTA V map, so you’ll be traveling a lot. That means you need to pick a vehicle that’s built for speed, or try approaching these from the sky in a helicopter or jet.
- Read More: Cayo Perico Heist update and patch notes
The first thing you need to do is visit Mirror Park. There is a spot on the map marked by a yellow “J”, and going there will open up one of the new radio stations. This will also unlock the Still Slipping antennas side quest.
You now need to find and activate all 10 of the radio antennas. You can do this in any order that you like, so you should start by visiting the ones that are closest to you. Here are all the antenna locations in GTA Online:
- Location 1: On top of the building next to the beach and tattoo parlor on the left side of the map, near San Andreas/Goma St.
- Location 2: Northwest side of the city – on top of the building on the hillside in Pacific Bluffs.
- Location 3: Bottom right of the map near the Ammu-Nation with Range at Cypress Flats/Popular St.
- Location 4: On top of the skyscraper near the North-side of the city in-between the Los Santos Customs, the Barber Shop, and the Ponsonbys in Burton.
- Location 5: In Sandy Shores.
- Location 6: Near the Suburban in Grand Senora Desert.
- Location 7: Near a small group of buildings on Vinewood Hills.
- Location 8: Near the highway on the South-side of Grapeseed.
- Location 9: On the gondola station in Mount Chiliad.
- Location 10: On the building next to the Ammu-Nation in Paleto Bay.
You can see these below on a map from Reddit user relega. As we mentioned before, many of these can be a bit difficult to reach since some of them are located on top of buildings. You’ll have to be careful not to fall off while climbing up.
If you want to avoid accidentally revisiting the same antennas that you’ve already been to, then check if the towers are beeping. If they aren’t, then you’ve already activated them and should head towards another one.
Activating each antenna will give you a ton of XP. There is also an additional prize of $250,000, but you’ll need to unlock all of the towers in order to earn the full cash bonus. The quest is fairly easy to complete since there’s no time limit or sequence to follow.
It’s worth traveling across Los Santos multiple times to earn this much cash in a short amount of time. With the Cayo Perico Heist underway, there will be plenty of other new missions as well, and we’ll be sure to keep you updated about them.
Image Credits: Rockstar Games & u/relega