How to delete your Roblox account
Roblox players can access millions of games with a single account but there are many reasons why they’d want to delete it as well. If you’re having trouble deleting your Roblox account, this guide will definitely come in handy.
Creating a Roblox account is as easy as it gets and in return, you get to play a wide range of amazing games such as Adopt Me, Brookhaven RP, Shindo Life, Your Bizarre Adventure, and a lot more.
Having said that, gamers are known for their changing preferences and it is understandable if you no longer want a Roblox account. Even if you want to create a new one, deleting your old accounts for data safety is advised.
On that note, let’s take a look at the process to delete your Roblox account.
How to permanently delete your Roblox account
Follow these steps to delete your Roblox account:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Head to the official Roblox website.
- Scroll down till the end of the home page. From the list of options at the bottom, select Help. The official Roblox support page should open.
- Yet again, scroll to the end of the page and select Roblox Support. This should open the official Support form.
- Fill in your details on the form and select the platform correctly.
- Under the Type of help category, select Data Privacy Requests and choose Right to be Forgotten in the section underneath.
- In the description section, explain why you want Roblox to delete your account.
After following these steps, it is all about waiting for some days until a Roblox official contacts you regarding account deletion. By providing them with certain additional details for account verification, your account will finally be deleted.
Can you restore a deleted Roblox account?
No, Roblox permanently deletes account data meaning that you cannot restore a deleted Roblox account. This explains why the process to delete an account is so lengthy and requires your confirmation and details on several occasions.
Having said that, existing Roblox accounts can be recovered quickly with the Forgot Password option. You only need access to the e-mail ID or phone number linked to the account.
Well, this was everything to know about deleting your Roblox account. For similar content, you can check out:
Blox Fruits codes | SCP Tower Defense codes | Zo Samurai codes | Anime Tappers codes | How to redeem a Roblox Gift card | Roblox World Zero codes | Roblox Stand Proud codes | Vehicle Tycoon codes | My Dragon Tycoon codes | Speed City codes | Roblox Wasteland Tycoon codes | Demon Slayer RPG 2 codes | Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator codes | Roblox Dollista codes | Roblox Welcome to Bloxburg Hair codes | Roblox Sled Simulator codes | Roblox Muscle Legends codes | Southwest Florida codes on Roblox