Where to place Warning Signs in Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Quest
We’re now in Week 14 of Fortnite Season 7, and here’s how you can quickly complete the Legendary Quest that requires you to place Warning Signs on the map.
The final week of Fortnite Season 7 is here, which means that you have a limited amount of time to complete the Battle Pass before Season 8 goes live. Completing Weekly Quests is a great way to get this done.
One of the Week 14 Legendary Quests tasks you with placing Warning Signs somewhere on the map. There are a few different spots where you can do this, and we’ll go over each one of them.
Where to place Warning Signs in Fortnite
You can place Warning Signs at three different points of interest on the Fortnite map for this Legendary Quest. These areas are Misty Meadows, Dirty Docks, and Pleasant Park.
- Read more: How to get the Stuck Emote in Fortnite
Each of these locations has multiple locations for you to place the Signs, but the good news is that you only need to put down four of them in order to complete this Week 14 challenge.
Misty Meadows Fortnite Warning Sign locations
- Near the coffee shop on the north side of the area
- In front of the deli
- At the picnic area next to the clock tower
Misty Meadows is located on the south part of the map and contains three different Warning Signs that you can interact with.
Dirty Docks Fortnite Warning Sign locations
- Outside the brick building at the center of the area
- Outside the warehouse on the northeast corner
- Southwest of the warehouse above
- On the sidewalk near an orange vine
Since this Legendary Quest requires you to place four different Warning Signs, you won’t be able to complete it if you only stop at Misty Meadows. You could also try your luck at Dirty Docks.
- Read more: How to get the Shang-Chi Outfit in Fortnite
This area is located on the east side of Fortnite Island and contains a total of four Warning Signs. You could easily rotate here after jumping from the Battle Bus and complete the Quest quickly.
Pleasant Park Fortnite Warning Sign locations
- On the sidewalk next to the the house on the northeast
- On the sidewalk near the brown house on the east
- Opposite to the white house on the west
There are a total of three Warning Sign locations within the Pleasant Park POI. This area is located on the north part of the Fortnite map, right between Corny Complex and Believer Beach.
- Read more: Fortnite September Crew skin pack
Once you’ve placed four Warning Signs at any of these locations, you’ll have successfully completed this Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Legendary Quest. This will net you a total of 30,000 XP.
For more Fortnite, stay tuned to Charlie INTEL, and check out our guide on the Operation Sky Fire live event countdown.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite GG