How to shut down Radar Dishes in Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Quest
There is a fresh batch of Legendary Quests in Week 14 of Fortnite Season 7, and we’ll go over how to easily complete the one that requires you to shut down Radar Dishes.
Fortnite Season 7 is coming to an end, and you have little time left before Season 8 goes live. You’ll need to earn XP and Battle Stars if you want to progress through the current Battle Pass before it expires.
Weekly challenges provide a great opportunity to earn both, and there are new ones in Week 14. This guide will help you quickly complete the Legendary Quest to shut down Radar Dishes.
How to shut down the Radar Dishes in Fortnite?
- Read more: How to get the Stuck Emote in Fortnite
Here are all the IO Radar Dish locations:
- Discovery Dish: West of Believer Beach
- Dinky Dish: South east of Craggy Cliffs
- Dockside Dish: West of Dirty Docks
- Destined Dish: South east of Misty Meadow
- Dampy Dish: South west of Slurpy Swamp
- Deep Woods Dish: Inside Stealthy Stronghold
- Defiant Dish: East of Weeping Woods
The good news is that you only need to visit two of these locations for this Legendary Quest. Once you’ve reached a Radar Dish, you’ll find an object resembling a transformer that you can interact with nearby.
- Read more: When will Naruto come to Fortnite?
Once that’s done, the entire Radar Dish Base will shut down, and you can rotate to the next location to repeat the process. This is a fairly easy challenge, and completing it will get you 30,000 XP.
Image credits: Epic Games