How to complete every Fortnite Winterfest 2021 quest: Free rewards
Winterfest 2021 has brought some new limited-time challenges to Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1, and here’s how you can complete them to unlock some exclusive free rewards.
Epic Games have brought the holiday spirit to Fortnite in Winterfest 2021. This event features new cosmetic skins, holiday-themed decorations, bundles, and many other neat additions for you to enjoy.
There are also some fun new challenges to complete every day of the event. You can tackle these if you want to unlock some cool rewards, and this guide will make things a bit easier for you.
Here’s how you can complete all the Fortnite Winterfest 2021 challenges.
How to complete Fortnite Winterfest 2021 challenges
The Fortnite Winterfest festivities began on December 16 and will continue until December 30. There will be new challenges to complete each day of the event, and we’ll go over all of them.
Here are all of the Fortnite Winterfest 2021 quests:
- Warm yourself at the Yule Log in the Cozy Lodge (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Snowball Launcher (50)
- Collect Toy Biplanes at Condo Canyon, Greasy Grove, or Sleepy Sound (3)
- Travel while having icy feet (200)
- Fly with a chicken (200)
- Dance for three seconds at Crackshot’s Cabin and Sgt. Winter’s Workshop (2)
- Ram a snowman with a vehicle (1)
- Use a Holiday Presents! Item (1)
- Search a treasure chest under a holiday tree (1)
- Eat food in a single match (5)
- Hide for 10 seconds as a Sneaky Snowman within 25m of an opponent (10)
- Light a campfire while having icy feet (1)
- Travel 1,000 meters on a Crackshot Quadcrasher (1000)
- Destroy holiday decorations (10)
- Give an opponent icy feet with a Chiller Grenade (1)
Many of these challenges are fairly straightforward. Warm yourself at the Yule Log by visiting the Winterfest Lodge. Scroll to the snowflake tab in the lobby, click on Sgt. Winter, and then select the fireplace to interact with it. You can also collect presents from here.
Carckshot’s Cabin is across the lake at Logjam Lumberyard on the northwest corner of the map. Head over there and use a dance emote to complete another challenge in Winterfest 2021.
Some of these challenges require weapons like the Snowball Launcher or Chiller Grenade, and you can find these inside chests. We have a separate guide for how to use a chicken to fly in Fortnite.
If you complete seven Winterfest challenges, you’ll unlock the Snowmando Board Glider which comes with Ice King Board and Llamadelica Board styles. You’ll gain access to the Frosty Back Bling by completing ten.
For more Fortnite content, check out when Fortnite Season 3, Chapter 2 along with our guide on how to unlock Fortnite Chapter 3 Super Level Styles.
Image credits: Epic Games