How to collect a vintage can of cat food for Fortnite Week 11 Quests
Fortnite Season 7’s Week 11 Legendary Quests task players with collecting a vintage can of cat food, so here’s where to find them in Craggy Cliffs and Catty Corner.
Fortnite Season 7 is drawing to a close, with the 17.40 update kickstarting the 11th week of the season. Along with the new Among Us-inspired Impostors mode, there’s also a new batch of Weekly Legendary and Epic Quests to complete.
These offer players a ton of XP towards finishing the Season 7 Battle Pass, so are well worth your time. One Legendary Quest asks players to collect a can of vintage cat food in Craggy Cliffs or Catty Corner, so here’s where to find them.
How to collect vintage cat food cans in Fortnite
Luckily, you only need to collect one can of vintage cat food to complete the Week 11 Legendary Quests. They’ll be glowing blue, so simply approach one and press the interact button to collect it.
- Read more: How to find Cosmic Chests in Fortnite
You can do this Week 11 Quest in either Craggy Cliffs or Catty Corner, so take your pick depending on where you end up or the Battle Bus line.
- Drop into a game of Fortnite Battle Royale
- Head to Craggy Cliffs or Catty Corner
- Find a vintage cat food can
- Press the interact button to collect it
Here are some guaranteed spawn locations for the cans of vintage cat food in Season 7, Week 11.
Fortnite Craggy Cliffs vintage cat food locations
- Off the road to the west of the Sticks restaurant in Craggy Cliffs
- In a garage just south of the Noms store in Craggy Cliffs
- In the small boathouse to the far-east of Craggy Cliffs
There will likely be more around Craggy Cliffs, but these are three you can easily access when trying to complete the Legendary Quests.
Fortnite Catty Corner vintage cat food locations
- In the far north-east corner of Catty Corner, by the fence
- By a pile of junk and a campfire in the northern side of Catty Corner
- Beside the front door of the Gas Station in Catty Corner
Again, there may be more cans of vintage cat food around Catty Corner, but these are three accessible cans to quickly complete the Week 11 Quest.
Make sure you complete these challenges ahead of Week 12, as the Legendary Quests are only available for a week at a time. Also, make sure to finish any missed Quests from Week 10.
Image Credit: Epic Games