Where to find all Guardian Towers for Fortnite Week 10 Quests
Fortnite players must visit three Guardian Towers for Season 7’s Week 10 Epic Quests, so here’s where you can find them all.
Fortnite Season 7 is drawing to a close, but the Weekly Quests keep on coming. We’re now in Week 10, and there’s a fresh batch of both Legendary and Epic Quests to complete. One of these Quests tasks players with visiting three Guardian Towers.
Since Fortnite moved beyond Season 6’s Primal theme, the Guardian Towers’ inhabitants are gone. The towers still remain though, offering players vantage points with loot, chests, ammo boxes, and jump pads for a quick rotation or getaway.
Fortnite Guardian Tower Locations
There are six Guardian Towers around the Fortnite Season 7 map, all named after their previous occupants.
Here’s the location of every tower so you can complete the Week 10 Epic Quests.
- Guardian of the Sea: Directly north-east of Pleasant Park
- Guardian of the Fields: On a hill directly east of The Orchard
- Guardian of the Mountains: On a hill to the north-west of Retail Row
- Guardian of the Lake: In the middle of the lake to the north-west of Misty Meadows
- Guardian of the Woods: On a hill at the western side of Weeping Woods
- Guardian of the Bay: Directly north-east of Believer Beach
You just need to visit three of these Guardian Towers to complete this Week 10 Epic Quest, and you don’t need to do it in one match, either. Climb to the top of the towers and you’ll get a bonus of 30,000 XP towards finishing the Battle Pass.
Just make sure you don’t pass any by, and you’ll have no trouble completing the Epic Quest.
Image Credit: Fortnite.GG / Epic Games