Fortnite’s first patch of 2022 is finally here, bringing back the iconic Tilted Towers POI along with the new Klomberry item.
But the crossovers aren’t the only thing you should be excited about, as the fan-favorite Tilted Towers POI has finally returned for the first time since May 2019. On top of that, players also have a new consumable item in the Klomberry.
Check out the full Fortnite 19.10 update patch notes below.
Fortnite 19.10 update patch notes
Tilted Towers returns in Fortnite 19.20 update
Fortnite shifted to a brand-new map with Chapter 3 and eagle-eyed players spotted a familiar POI under the ice – Tilted Towers.
- Read more: How to get struck by Lightning in Fortnite
Tilted Towers was a fan-favorite location from Chapter 1, offering the perfect action-packed drop spot for high kill games. A version of it returned in Chapter 2 with Salty Towers, but Chapter 3’s version is the real deal.
Tilted Towers can be found in the middle of the map, just below the island’s biggest lake. Tilted Towers has replaced Coral Castle, a change that some Fortnite players are disappointed about.
Along with the exciting return of Tilted Towers, players also have a new consumable item to eat. The Klomberry helps to both heal players and add shields, and players can carry 15 of them at a time.
These berries can be found in Butter Cake Bushes, which can be found scattered randomly around the island.
Fortnite 19.10 update bug fixes
Fortnite’s 19.10 update also brings major bug fixes, so here are all of the Fornite issues confirmed to be fixed in the next game update.
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Issue – the Quest will be auto-completed for all players
- “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join match as a spectator
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters
- Progress for Some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles Not Visible
- Healing while in tent is disabled
- Daily Quests Don’t Appear If Another Mode Was Last Played
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Save the World
- Vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect
Switch & Mobile
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch
For more Fortnite, be sure to check out everything we know about a leaked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crossover.
Image Credit: Epic Games
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best midfielders: Cheap & meta players
The best midfielders in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team can give you a major advantage on the pitch, so here are...
Warzone 2 Ashika Island Resurgence map: Release date, POIs, DMZ, more
Here's everything you need to know about Warzone 2's Ashika Island Resurgence map including its release date and the POIs.
Modern Warfare 2 players delighted as Season 2 will not feature Castle map
Modern Warfare 2 Season 2 will not be bringing classic World at War map Castle to the game, leaving players...