Fortnite 19.01 update patch notes: Super Level Styles, weapons buffs & nerfs, more
Here’s every change made in Fortnite Chapter 3’s 19.01 update, including Super Level Styles and weapon balance changes.
Fortnite Chapter 3 is here, bringing a brand new map, Spider-Man, and more in Season 1. As Epic Games prepares for the Winterfest event, they’ve released the 19.01 update that adds Super Level Styles, weapons buffs and nerfs, and major bug fixes.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 is now in full swing with Spider-Man and even Gears of War’s Marcus Fenix arriving in the hit battle royale. Plus, the Winterfest event is set to be arriving soon.
A little over a week after Fortnite Chapter 3’s awesome launch, Epic Games have added Super Level Styles and more with the 19.01 update.
Here’s everything includes in Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3’s 19.01 update patch notes:
Super Level Styles arrive in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
You can start earning bonus styles for Chapter 3 Season 1 Outfits once you finish the Battle Pass, and now Epic Games have also added Super Level Styles to the game.
Once you pass season level 140, you can start earning the Photo Negative, Scarlet Blackout, and Gilded Reality styles for Shanta, Ronin, Lt. John Llama, Harlowe, and Spider-Man.
Popular Fortnite leaker HYPEX has revealed Spider-Man’s Super Level Styles, which you can check out in the tweet embedded above.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 19.01 buffs & nerfs
Fortnite’s 19.01 update has brought balance changes to the Stinger SMG and Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper, fixing an issue where the ammo count would be slow to update after reloading.
- Read more: How to slide in Fortnite Chapter 3
Also, Epic Games detailed the weapon balance changes made in a hotfix last week, where Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and the Guzzle Juice received changes.
Here are the weapon changes made in the Fortnite 19.01 update patch notes:
- Stinger SMG
- The ammo count of the Stinger SMG now updates sooner in its reload animation.
- Hunter Bolt Action Sniper
- The ammo count of the Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper now updates sooner in its reload animation.
Also, here are last week’s hotfix buffs & nerfs:
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- Increased the accuracy of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Slightly increased the fire rate of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Auto Shotgun
- Decreased the amount of time it takes to pull out the Auto Shotgun.
- MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Decreased the environmental damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle and made it less accurate while hip-firing.
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Moderately increased the accuracy of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Slightly increased the damage rate of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Guzzle Juice
- Increased the heal speed of Guzzle Juice.
Fortnite 19.01 update major bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Split Screen. Split Screen is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Reboot Vans sometimes not rebooting players if more than one teammate was interacting with the Van.
- Fixed an issue involving the screen shaking more intensely than intended in various situations such as sliding, gliding, and using a Rift.
For more Fortnite, you can also check out how to get your hands on Supercharged XP in Chapter 3.
Image Credit: Epic Games
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...