FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 2 revealed: Ramos, Ribery, Havertz, more
FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 2 of the Ultimate Team promo is here, so let’s take a look at the featured players including Ramos and Ribery.
FIFA 23 Rulebreaks has followed RTTK as an exciting Ultimate Team promo, so we’ve broken down what Rulebreakers cards are, and all of the players involved in Team 2.
The FIFA 23 Ultimate Team season has started strongly with plenty of special cards for players to track down. New Team of the Week items are dropping every Wednesday, while Ones to Watch and Road to the Knockouts promos have kept the quality content coming.
But the next FUT event is never too far away, and FIFA 23 Rulebreakers will have a turn to shine with Team 1 and Team 2 making their way to Ultimate Team.
Here’s everything you need to know about FIFA 23 Rulebreakers, from what the promo is all about to the players included in Team 2.
- FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 2 start date
- FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 2
- FIFA 23 Rulebreakers explained
- FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 1
FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 2 start date
FIFA 23 Rulebreakers Team 2 hit Ultimate Team on Friday, October 21, with the second team of boosted players added to packs at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM UK.
After confirmation from EA that the promo would return, Team 1 was revealed on October 14. Ultimate Team leakers were quick to claim that Rulebreakers would be the first promo to receive a Team 1 and Team 2 squad, which was later confirmed by EA.
FIFA 23 Rulebeakers Team 2
Rulebreakers Team 2 delivered another strong set of players that FUT fans will want to pack. The second team is highlighted by four heavy hitters that will likely cost a hefty amount of coins: Ramos, Thiago, Havertz, and Ribery.
Even the lower-rated cards in the promo like Sissoko and Lacroix could prove excellent as they’re known for their dominance of previous Ultimate Team metas.
Check out all of the players included in Team 2 of FIFA 23 Rulebreakers below:
- Franck Ribery – CF – Salernitana
- Thiago – CM – Liverpool
- Sergio Ramos – CB – PSG
- Kai Havertz – CAM – Chelsea
- Dimitri Payet – CAM – Marseille
- Moussa Sissoko – CDM – Nantes
- Emile Smith Rowe – LM – Arsenal
- Ivan Toney – ST – Brentford
- Maxence Lacroix – CB – Wolfsburg
- Ezequiel Avila – ST – Osasuna
- Thomas Meunier – RB – Borussia Dortmund
- Pervis Estupinan – LB – Brighton & Hove Albion
Mini Release leaked players
- Davinson Sanchez – CB – Tottenham
- Merino – CM – Real Sociedad
- Cristian Roldan – RM – Sounders FC
FIFA 23 Rulebreakers explained
Historically, the Rulebreakers promo has always been focused on fundamentally changing how players perform in-game. This usually involves rearranging certain stats and dishing out big upgrades to transform their play style.
Rulebreakers will become top performers in areas that they’re usually weaker in, making for some interesting new options when building squads. This could mean that a slow target man turns into a pacey striker or an attacking full-back transforms into a solid defender.
For example, in FIFA 22, Trent Alexander-Arnold received a nice pace boost to make him a meta defender.
The same can be said in FIFA 23 as EA explain the Rulebreakers promo: “Signature playing styles have been flipped on their head, adding unexpected facets to their games to vie for a place in your Ultimate Team.”
FIFA 23 Rulebeakers Team 1
Rulebreakers Team 1 delivered Cristiano Ronaldo’s first special card of FIFA 23. Ultimate Team players were hoping to pack the sought-after Ronaldo, but Fekir and Zaha were also valuable additions to most FUT squads.
Check out all of the players included in Team 1 of FIFA 23 Rulebreakers below:
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Manchester United
- Gerard Pique – CB – Barcelona
- Edin Dzeko – ST – Inter Milan
- Kalvin Phillips – CDM – Manchester City
- Leonardo Bonucci – CB – Juventus
- Nabil Fekir – CAM – Real Betis
- Wilfred Zaha – LW – Crystal Palace
- Jesus Navas – RB – Sevilla
- Ben Godfrey – CB – Everton
- Hector Herrera – CM – Houston Dynamo
- Przemyslaw Frankowski – LWB – Lens
- Aurelio Buta – RM – Frankfurt
A mini release also arrived on Sunday, October 16, adding the following players to Rulebreakers Team 1:
- Leon Bailey – RM – Aston Villa
- Javier Hernandez – ST – LA Galaxy
- Lucas Robertone – CAM – UD Almeria
For more on FIFA 23, check out our tracker of every Ones to Watch upgrade, as well as the best custom tactics you should be using.
Image credits: EA SPORTS
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.