FIFA 22 Update 12 June 2 patch notes
FIFA 22 Title Update 12 dropped on Thursday June 2, bringing fixes for long wait times to get into matches and cross-play.
EA Sports have dropped Update 12 for FIFA 22, fixing FUT matchmaking bugs and cross-play invite issues in the June 2 patch.
The football season may be over, but EA Sports continue to update FIFA 22 on a regular basis. While this patch doesn’t make any major gameplay changes, it should help address some issues that have been plaguing the game.
FIFA 22’s 12th title update focuses on fixing problems rather than changing the game up, and we’ve got the full details below.
FIFA 22 Update 12 fixes wait times
If you’ve been playing Public Co-Op matches in Ultimate Team, you may have noticed incredibly long wait times, even when a match has been found.
According to EA Sports, this was due to an issue with the mode’s voice communication system. To help speed up matches, the devs have disabled the system, with hopes that this will fix the problem.
Read More: FIFA 22 Icon Swaps 3: Objectives and Ultimate Team rewards
Unfortunately, there’s no word on if, or when, voice communication will return.
On top of that, EA also fixed a loophole that allowed players to send cross-play invites to people who had blocked them. There are also some updated kits and 2D portraits included in this update.
You can read the full FIFA 22 Update 12 patch notes below from EA Sports below.
FIFA 22 Title Update 12 Patch Notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issue:
- In some instances, players were still attempting to matchmake for Public Co-Op matches despite a match being found.
* In order to address this issue, voice communication has been disabled in FUT.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following change:
- Updated some kits and 2D portraits.
Addressed the following issues:
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] A player could accept a Cross-play invitation from another blocked player if the invitation was sent before the block occurred.
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] Blocking a friend through the Online Friendlies UI required the block to be performed two times in order for the blocked friend to no longer be seen.
Image Credits: EA Sports
Warzone 2 expert’s “easy to use” Assault Rifle loadout is underrated long-range beast
Warzone 2 expert WhosImmortal has revealed a powerful long-range Assault Rifle option which is currently going under the radar.
Fortnite Spring Breakout event: Quests, rewards, end date & more
The Spring Breakout event has finally returned to Fortnite with the 24.10 update and here's the event's end date, quests,...
FIFA 23 Team of the Season: Leaked start date & TOTS schedule
FIFA 23 Team of the Season is right around the corner, so here's the leaked TOTS start date and schedule...