For those who are fans of the popular Warzone content creator FaZe Swagg, he has finally shown off his “aimbot” settings.
Having said that, another vital part of becoming a good player is your settings.
FaZe Swagg is a renowned Warzone content creator, and his latest video has finally revealed the settings he uses to dominate Verdansk and Rebirth Island.
During his latest video, FaZe Swagg explains that he almost secured a 40 kill game in solo squads with the settings shown.
The Warzone player says his Warzone settings are “one of the most asked questions,” especially as he hasn’t shown them for “4 or 5 seasons.”
There are a lot of settings to go through, so we’ll be detailing all the most important FaZe Swagg Warzone settings the popular players uses.
FaZe Swagg Warzone settings
- Field of View: 120
- Mini-Map Shape: Square
- Mini-Map Rotation: Enabled
- Colorblind Type: Disabled
- Render Resolution: 100
- Sync Every Frame (V-Sync): Disabled
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflect Low Latency: Enabled + Boost
- Display Gamma: 2.2
- Details & Textures: Mostly high
- Tesselation: Disabled
- Particle Lighting: Low
- Ambient Occusion: Disabled
- Filmic Stength: 0.0
- NVIDIA DLSS: Disabled
- Anti-Aliasing: SMAA 1X
- World Motion Blur: Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur: Disabled
- Film Grain: 0.0
- Dynamic Resolution: Disabled
- Audio Mix: Boost High
- Music Volume: 0.00
- Dialogue Volume: 20.00
- Hit Marker Sound Effects: Classic
- Button Layout: Tactical
- Stick Layout: Default
- Deadzone: 0.05
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: High 7
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: High 7
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 0.90
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 1.00
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- Controller Vibration: Disabled
- Scale Aim Assist with FOV: Disabled
- Use/Reload Behavior: Contextual Tap
- Armor Plate Behavior: Apply All
- Automatic Sprint: Automatic Tactical Sprint
There you have it, that’s all of the important settings you need to know to have a similar setup to FaZe Swagg’s “aimbot” settings.
Of course, there’s more to it than just simply using these settings, but if you’re serious about getting good at Warzone, you should take FaZe Swagg’s decisions on these settings into account.
Bear in mind that a lot of the FaZe Swagg Warzone settings are also preferences and also depend on your setup, as Swagg is on PC with a controller.
For more Call of Duty: Warzone, make sure you check out Aydan’s favorite Warzone Season 6 SMG.
Image Credits: Raven Software / Activision / FaZe Swagg
Warzone 2 players disappointed with pointless DMZ grind
Warzone 2 players are expressing disappointment with the insured slot system in DMZ, feeling as though it's not worth the...
This Warzone 2 AR is Season 1’s easiest weapon to use
A top Modern Warfare 2 AR is emerging as a powerful Warzone 2 Season 1 option and it’s deemed the...
Are Warzone Caldera servers down? Warzone current server status update
Are the Warzone Caldera servers down? If you're wondering, we have the current server status covered for you.